30 day shred question

Options
How long are the workouts each day? I am tempted by it (especially because I can buy it for under £10 from amazon) but I don't know much about it apart from it is a 30 day DVD programme...

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    It's about 20 mins. Say 25 including the warm-up and cool down.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    25-27 min. you can find the videos on youtube if you don't feel like buying it.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think its about 28 min from teh warm up to the cool down .. it goes so fast tho because of the way the moves are split up, Its deffo worth ago :) x
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Workouts ar 27 minutes if you count in the warmup and cool down... I did them from You Tube and would suggest you do the same. It has three levels all with beginner modifications (which are a blessing). I did them with a day's break between levels and had great results expect inch loss more than weight loss also you will definitely see your strength building up along with your cardio.
  • cleanandlean2012
    cleanandlean2012 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3! I paid £6 via Ebay and it has been well worth it. Don't need a great deal of equipment (mat or towel will do and dumbells). After 3 days, I hurt and sincerely hope it is doing something. My body feels tighter and I feel fitter, even after only 3 days. Definitely worthwhile.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    How do you progress through the levels? If a day is too hard, do you do that one again the next day?

Can't do youtube - we live in the sticks and our internet connection is wobbly at best!
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You start on level one for ten days then level 2 for ten days then level 3 for ten days, when I started on level one I was dying by the end of the 20 minutes but by the end of the ten days I could really see the improvement. I loved it as it was less than half an hour and have become slightly obsessed with jillian michaels, I'm starting her body revolution programme today :)
  • Chrissiesilck
    Chrissiesilck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In all I would say 30mins by the time you've got yourself set. First day of the shred today, sweaty and legs shaking so must be good, the only thing I struggled with was bicycle crunches but modified these by using just my legs until my back is stronger. All in all a great work out.