Ages 19-25 Lets do this!!

Options

Replies

• glgriffo
    Options
    Hey guys, I am 23 and would love to have some motivational friends here on MFP, I am a college student who is going into teaching and i am always looking for new ways to improve my fitness and health! Feel Free To Add Me! :)
  • annebalduf
    Options
    :wink: Hi, I'm Anne and I am 25 years old, I have 2 beautiful children who are 5 and 1. I need to add some new people for encouragement and motivation, so feel free to add me!! Looking to lose around 70 pounds, its going to take alot of effort on my part but im determined I can do it!!
  • supergabby09
    supergabby09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and wanting new friends and some motivation.....add me!!!!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Emilie, I'm 24 and I have an open diary.
  • msryluvscmpny
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo, I'm 20 and just joined, got quite a lot to lose (about 4stone) but really want to manage it this time! Add me :)
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Just started participating in the message boards, but started trying to lose weight last year. I'm 23 years old and a graduate student trying to squeeze in workouts and healthy eats between classes and three jobs. I would love some friends to keep me motivated and to "give me some encouragement" when I don't log my diet and exercise for a few days.

If you're looking for a similar friendship, add me! :) And hello!
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, and have about 80 lbs to lose. Add me!
  • JCResolution
    JCResolution Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm 24 and looking to lose 65 pounds! Let's do this!

Love from Canada
  • fleur74dav
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 and literally just joined! 2013 better look out!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 24 and working on the last 5-10 pounds... but would love new people no matter where you're at with your journey =)
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Not sure if i've already replied to this but heeey ADD ME PEEPIES!! I'm 21 and a raw vegan :)
  • Lesintouchables
    Options
    I'm a 20yo law school student from Germany :) True love's Memphis though, been living there for a while.
  • shavon91nyc
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Shavon. I'm quite new to the community aspect of myFitness Pal. I've been working on my own to achieve my goal. I've been successful in reaching my goal. However, the hardest part is keeping it off! I need support and help! Help help help!!! Add me & we shall continue to reach our goals and maintain this healthy lifestyle.

• laurennxmariee
    laurennxmariee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm turning 22 in feb and would love some motivation to lose my last 24 lbs (especially since my birthday is coming up and my boyfriend's is the week before!) :]
  • Zuragh
    Zuragh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    25 and new here.65+ lbs to lose for current goal (20lbs lost prior to joining, mother of 3 and stay at home mom. I need more friends and want to dig deeper into this supportive community!
  • DesertFox15
    DesertFox15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    24 here...I started about a month ago and feel great! Feel free to add me!
  • SylentZee
    Options
    I barely made it, I'm 25 lol.
  • MaryJane_JB
    Options
    I'm 22. I feel a lot older though. :sad:
  • jenane
    jenane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am a 24 year old law student wanting to lose about 30-40 lbs.! I would love support!
  • Amelie220
    Options
    i'm 22!!! We are soooooo gonna be good at this! Go People!