65 lbs GONE!!! Not there yet but closer than I was

Options
2»

Replies

• kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW! At 181lbs you look slimmer than me! I'm 170. This tells me you're real toned.
    Well done! x
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!You're amazing!!!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing you are truly an inspiration and well done for the marathon, I love running (currently injured and miss it loads) I hope to complete my first half this year and then would really love to complete a marathon. I hope to be as successful as you.
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow! congratulations! Hope I can be as successful as you.
  • deedeeFP
    Options
    You look Fabulous! Great Job!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! What a wonderful thing you've done for yourself. You look amazing! I bet you feel GREAT. Keep pushing, you will reach your goal.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, it is so great to hear that you've got so much more than weightloss from your journey but you have also learned that it is how you feel not what size dress you fit into that is important :smile: .......and by they way you do look fit, healthy and happy!!!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look, absolutely beautiful. WTG!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and dedication! Well done!
  • amjmom
    amjmom Posts: 32
    Options
    Great Job! I can't wait till I can post real good pics of the differences.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You're doing great
  • DonC2013
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm new to MFP, but can relate to your "all or nothing" comment. I'm the same way. I'm one week in and still adjusting. Trying hard to stay organized so I can have food ready and stay away from junk. Back at the gym but mixing things up so I don't get bored and just stop.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Now THAT is motivation that you cannot buy. You look so happy and absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your aha moment and the weight loss. Enjoy your next marathon!
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    You really look great. You have such a great smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!