Hi everyone!

Options
So...here I go again! This is my 4th time on this roller coaster. A few years ago I lost about 3o lbs, just to gain it all back PLUS another 30. I have GOT to stick to this this time!!! I'm hoping and praying that tracking everything on this site makes it alot easier for me! I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with people. I need help keeping my motivation up and being consistant with my choices. Good luck to you all on your journies :-)

Replies

• yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I have been doing MFP off and on for almost 2 years. This year really going after it. Add me if you would like. I love to motivate and like others to motivate me as well.
  • callmemaui
    callmemaui Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm with you on that same rollercoaster ride. I heard on the radio this morning that My Fitness Pal is the #1 way people are losing weight. After entering my breakfast calories this morning I can see why I haven't lost as much as I'd like. The calorie counter really puts it into perspective for me. I didn't realize how much I was really eating. So now I'm motivated! We can do this!
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize how much I was really eating. So now I'm motivated! We can do this!

I totally agree. Until you really do this site for awhile you never know what your habits are. Once you figure it out you sit back and say. "WOW, I totally get it now"
    We so can do this.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Counting calories might be painful...but once you get into the habit it's not that bad...plus you see what you are really eating (eyes wide open).....

I've learned I can only do this when counting calories....so here I am.
  • ADKenney81
    Options
    :wink: Hi All this is my first time at this, but I did do weight watchers and lost 78 pounds then I got pregnant and had a 23 weeker and stayed home for three years with him. So now its time to get some weight off and enjoy being healthy