so down.....

Options
Overall, i have been really good at recording what i eat. I have lost 25 pounds since january, and a total of 62 in the last 2 years. However lately I feel i just dont want to try anymore. I dont want to record. I think the stress of my job and my relationship is really hurting me and my numbers. Im sure the fact that the scale didnt move today at my weigh in has kept me feeling this way.

Im only 5 pounds away from being under 200 something iv wanted for 6 years. I feel like its one step forward and 3 steps back. I feel so down.

Replies

• SyvohnLachee
    Options
    Don't give up...keep the faith!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Keeeeep going! Do it one day at the time. :-)
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you gotta fight thru it. I'm not having the best week myself. I hope you can ride it out and keep going.

Take care,

Dustin
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're stressed out! Instead of giving up, maybe you could reward yourself for how far you've come! If its your relationship and job stressing you out make sure you have time to yourself! Exercise if a fantastic de-stresser but if getting active has become more of a pain why not try something new? take a class or dust off your old bike - and make it time just for YOU and enjoy it! You've come so far there's no reason to give up!
  • KimieSue
    KimieSue Posts: 4
    Options
    dont give up keep on going you can make it :flowerforyou:
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    You know what one of the best stress relievers is??? Exercise! It is also the best all natural anti-depressant. Just keep up the great work and try to push through the stressful times by reminding yourself how far you've come!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    OMG don't give up now just give yourself something wonderful when you get under the 200 mark. Or that could be your gift. That you are under 199