Newbie!

Options
Hi, just joined having been told about how great this site is. I'm 40 and last year promised by self I wouldn't be fat, frumpy and forty with four stone to lose!.... yet here I am - so now driven to do it this year, setting smaller goals and putting the focus on upping my exercise rather than following a particular diet. Just going for the healthy options and sensible portions.......

Got a few mini targets on the way - am in the Dumfries & Galloway area but would welcome any new friends to help keep each other on track!

Thanks all, K

Replies

• cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is a great site to be on. I have been on this site on and off for a couple years and am hoping to keep up with it on a daily basis. I have a problem with jotting things down on the weekends and need to start doing that. Good luck with your journey and I will sent you a friend request.
  • DeboraRN
    Options
    Im new as well! Got quite a bit of weight to lose, but determined to get it off! hoping this website can help me! Feel free to add me. Need all the friends and support I can get!
  • tewfarm
    Options
    I heard about this site yesterday and signed up today. I am trying to navigate around the site and see what it is all about.
  • elzuria13
    elzuria13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too! I will send you a friend request so we can motivate and support each other. I am hoping that connecting with people will help me stick with my diet this time.
  • Ginny___hami
    Ginny___hami Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome place to be...sent you a friend request ;)
  • myyear13
    myyear13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie too! I have been using this site for three days now and u already feel like it is helping me to stay accountable, focused and committed.

I, like you, am so ready to change my life and am ready to feel sexy and healthy again. I'm so tired of wearing frumpy clothes and covering up...especially in a hot and humid climate like Florida!

2 days down and I'm already feeling better and strong. I'm so excited to be a part of this community! I've recruited my sister to this site as well! This is our year!
  • spez80
    spez80 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello, I am new as well! I joined on Monday and I've been navagating the website and so far it seems pretty simple and user friendly. :happy:

Please feel free to add me as a friend b/c I sure could use all the encouragement and support. I've tried going at this alone and I've found that having a friend with an encouraging word and honesty actually helps more! :smile: :flowerforyou: