INSANITY

Options
I have been doing INSANITY for a week now. I just began following the nutrition plan. I have actually gained weight. I think maybe it's because I don't eat very much to begin with. I think my body was in starvation mode (I didn't do this intentionally, I'm just never hungry). I have heard that you don't really see results until month 2, but my goal is to lose weight and get toned. My question is: Am I getting my hopes up by believing that I will end up with a six pack? Should I lower my expectations? I am 128 lbs and 5'2. I'm sorry if I sound winey :). I really really like this program, I actually wish I could up the intensity a bit. Can anyone who has had a successful experience please give me some advice? I am doing this program alone, so I need as much as I can get!! :))

Replies

• nikkinz
    nikkinz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just on day two of month two and when I first started insanity i gained 4 pounds by the end of two weeks and my measurements stayed the same. Now i am losing weight and I'm back to my original weight need to measure again but feel /hope that i will continue to lose from now on. From different posts I've read it seems some some people gain early on as it takes your body a few weeks to adjust to any new diet and also because the intensity of exercise causes your muscle to retain more water initially. Don't be disheartend. As long as you are following the nutrition plan and giving it your all during excercise you will lose. If you've been reading peoples results people seem to notice the most change during the second month.