I DONT LIKE WATER

Options
124»

Replies

• tarasheehan1
    Options
    I know what you mean, I HATE water... I had to make it part of my routine, keep a glass of water somewhere you pass by often, every time you walk by take a couple gulps. I work standing up and moving around alot... I pass a lot of water and soon I'm 6 cups in! (Remember you can drink out of a tall glass and that counts as two cups!)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Hating water, choosing to avoid it, and adding toxic crap to something our body NEEDS. Nope, I don't get it. Too bad for you.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I used to not like it either, but you get used to it. Now I drink water all the time. I only drink soda when I go out to eat, which is usually only once a week.
    Just drink.
  • Spartacus100
    Spartacus100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you tried mio? A lot of people who dont like drinking water enjoy that.

I agree with this. The MIO's are really good and have ZERO calories. A little expensive but they seem to last a long time.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    theres plenty of flavoring packets and day spa water recipes.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh I just don't have a taste for this stuff my species has been drinking to survive for millenia if only there were some way to choke it down
  • KristaPetraitis
    KristaPetraitis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hated the taste of water. Never drank the stuff, until I just made the decision to. I would down a bottle of it just to say I drank some. But then, I found myself started to drink more and more. I now carry around a 74oz bottle that I drink from all day. I discovered I don't like cold water, but luke warm is just right. So temperature makes a big difference in taste. Just try working it in a glass at a time. The taste (or lack there of lol) will grow on you!