My 30DS results

Options

Replies

• Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That looks like more than just 9lbs lost to me! You look great! I am on Day 3 of Level 1.
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good job! I havent done it every day and Ive been slacking but I'm gonna start every day now again! You loo
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on not only your results, but also for giving it your all and sticking with it to the end!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I see a huge difference!! Keep up the great work!!
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I too just finished 30 DS. I lost a total of 5 inches and 9 lbs. and I only did it 3 times a week, so it took me a long time to finish! I am so impressed with your results, congratulations!
  • kathytedwards
    kathytedwards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. Keep up the good work. You are doing great! :-)
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have started 30DS several times before and could not go beyond level 1 for some or other reasons (mainly because of the knee pain it causes). Your pictures are just the motivation I needed to start it again and stick to it this time, may be with some modifications.

Did you do the workouts each and everyday for 30 days or did you take rest between the workouts?
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty dramatic difference. Damn right us big girls can move:) Great Job! Can't wait to see what you do next.
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome... I am doing Body Revolution and cannot wait to see my results in 30 days! You can definately see you stuck with it.
  • crysta1000
    crysta1000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! Good motivation post for all us 30ds beginner's. Keep up the good work!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference, good work.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I have started 30DS several times before and could not go beyond level 1 for some or other reasons (mainly because of the knee pain it causes). Your pictures are just the motivation I needed to start it again and stick to it this time, may be with some modifications.

Did you do the workouts each and everyday for 30 days or did you take rest between the workouts?

I finished it in about 40 days due to being sick and xmas and a day off here and there, this is the only work out ive ever stuck to!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Such a change keep it up!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I can see a huge difference! I'm on day 2 of 30DS! Good for you! This gives me motivation to keep on going!! You look great!
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Thanks for your courage and the motivation. You rock!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Congrats, I've completed it and on my second go round, I start the dredded level 2 today, I hate level 2 but I will tough it out because the results are so worth it! Good job girl!:smile:
  • stephldn
    Options
    youve done so well!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Those are great results. Just goes to show that it does work. Are you going to do another round?
  • TanyaRochelle
    TanyaRochelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    amazing difference! thanks for sharing
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some great results!! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing your results, I just started 30DS and it's kicking my butt! My body is screaming, lol. And I've been exercising seriously for a year straight now so that says a lot. Glad to know us bigger girls can do it too!!! You give me hope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!