Could always use friends and have more than 100 lbs to lose

Options
I have a goal to be in Onederland by the time I turn 35 in July... could always use friends too :). Feel free to add me if you need a support team too. :)

Replies

• shannondodson71
    Options
    Hi there. Maybe we can encourage each other. I would like to lose close to 100 myself. I know what to eat and how to exercise its just DOING it. The absolute hardest part for me is the evenings cause i want to snack while watching tv. If you want we could setgoals for ourselves each day and check in to see how we did. Wanna try.? I think i will start by drinking the required amount of water tomorrow. Thats a hard one for me. Ok. I will check back tomorrow nite. Good luck!
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd like to lose 100, but I'm starting my goal with 75. It's been months since I have weighed myself... I probably have a lot more to lose! I'm brand new to the site... so once I figure out how to add you, I will.
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    Shannon,

That would be fun to do that. Water is hard for me too. I have been drinking Vitamin Water and heard about some other types of flavored waters on hungry-girl.com... at least to get that water in. But sometimes I can just tell when I need water. I am literally thirsty for it. And I prefer it cold.
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    6ee,

You don't have to weigh yourself if you don't wanna. You can always judge by your clothing or the mirror. I like to see the scale drop though, plus it's gonna be exciting to get the first 20 lbs off and see how my clothes fit.
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey! I'm all up for encouraging and encouragement! You've got a great goal, and you can do it! Add me for encouragement, or the random laugh as I try for 50 lbs. We can do this!
  • PollyJags
    Options
    I just got started a few days ago & I need to lose about 45 lbs. Good luck with your journey :smile:
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    In the same boat! Feel free to add me for love and support :D
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm up for more encouraging and encouragement! My long term goal is to lose 115 lbs by February 2014. I'm on here every day, logging food, exercise and browsing the message boards. I answer all emails. Have you tried Crystal Light to help with drinking more water? I didn't think I was going to like it, but it's actually pretty good. You just have to get used to the taste of the sweetener they use. I had trouble drinking enough, but now, I just make sure I have 4-6 bottles of water ready for each day. I down for setting little goals every day! Mine for tomorrow is to only eat 1 piece of veggie pizza and a big salad with no dressing for lunch. I take care of my grandma and we're going to pizza hut for lunch. And I think I've already got the pizza budgeted in for tomorrow. We shall see, lol. Night time is hard for me too. Good luck ladies, and all of you feel free to add me!

Kendra
  • clairf
    clairf Posts: 1
    Options
    I've got about 30 to go. The tracker tells me I'm down 27 so far. The first few months I wasn't very committed. Now that I'm seeing results I need to keep myself going. The holidays really threw me off. I can't wait to hear how everyone's getting on.
  • BHH03
    BHH03 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hiya! I lost 35lbs last year then put some on with going on holiday and Christmas but i'm focused and determined to make it happen again this year. Overall i'm aiming for 101 lbs :) i'm going to add some of you guys so hopefully we'll see each other soon!
  • TXdarlin82
    TXdarlin82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Howdy all, I'm also pretty new to the site and still working out how to navigate but I would love to have friends and encouraging words and giving back as well so add me if you wish!

I'm trying to lose 50 pounds.
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    Hey yall!

Thanks so much for posting and those of you who added me, can't wait to buddy up and give support.

Just woke up and put on .8 lbs... not going to put it on my weight tracker though cuz who knows what that could be. I ate pretty crappy and late yesterday plus had a migraine and took pills for it and then a sleep aid last night before bed. Hopefully it will fall back off tomorrow.

As for the Crystal Light, I have had it before but the sweetener in it they use makes me run to the bathroom if you know what I mean lol

Yesterday foods just didn't taste so great to me so I think I ate crap most of the day and still ate under calories so it really does matter what you put in your mouth.

Anyhoo.. I thought about it and thought about it yesterday and decided I'm going to revamp my goals for my Onederland goal... make it a first goal... then once I hit Onederland, I will have my 2nd goal. It'll make me feel good to have the 2 goals and to hit one first. I can't wait to see what I look like when I get there. :D
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. You've come to the right place. :smile:
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have over 100 pds to lose :) we can do it :)
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Hey yall!

Thanks so much for posting and those of you who added me, can't wait to buddy up and give support.

Just woke up and put on .8 lbs... not going to put it on my weight tracker though cuz who knows what that could be. I ate pretty crappy and late yesterday plus had a migraine and took pills for it and then a sleep aid last night before bed. Hopefully it will fall back off tomorrow.

As for the Crystal Light, I have had it before but the sweetener in it they use makes me run to the bathroom if you know what I mean lol

Yesterday foods just didn't taste so great to me so I think I ate crap most of the day and still ate under calories so it really does matter what you put in your mouth.

Anyhoo.. I thought about it and thought about it yesterday and decided I'm going to revamp my goals for my Onederland goal... make it a first goal... then once I hit Onederland, I will have my 2nd goal. It'll make me feel good to have the 2 goals and to hit one first. I can't wait to see what I look like when I get there. :D

Yes! You WILL get there!! You've got my support and help. Just remember drink lots of water and SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!! WE SOOOOO GOT THIS!!!!!
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I also have a goal of Onederland by my birthday in April. I love making new friends and supporting everyone in this journey : )
  • KD2940
    KD2940 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Long term goal is 72 pounds!

But, for right now I just want to see some results.

Love myfitnesspal, because it really shows you how much you're ACTUALLY eating!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)
  • mmomy2
    mmomy2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, everyone. would love to have support doing this. Want to stsrt living again.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    It might be better to set a different goal - something you can stick to. You cant go from 0 to 1000% DEDICATED OUT OF THE BLUE and expect it to stick. You have to do this as yourself, as you learn, in ways you can stick to it. Not by setting some through the roof goal that will not be under your control to meet.
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Always up for more support! Let's make this happen! :smile: