Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I am proud to have this lady on my FL. :flowerforyou:
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    my gosh, thats amazing work. bigger girl here saying thank-you for the encouragement!!!!!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the changes. I've been using 30 DS as my fall back activity if I don't have time to do something else, or if the weather outside is icky. I feel it is a really good workout. but I am curious since I haven't used it regularly. How often did you do the DVD? I'm wondering if I can work it in as part of my regular routine now that I've seen your results! ( Right now I usually do it about 2times per week, and run on another 3 or 4 days.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome results; VERY motivating!
  • candy102389
    Options
    A friend let me barrow the dvd but I'm not sure if a manual came with it. I see theirs 3 levels is their a certain like schedule you have to do the levels?? Or is it whatever I pick?
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    Huge difference! Congrats on finishing the shred!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You can see a big difference. congats on the loss as well as finishing! I have yet to finish one round
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    THis is Very Insiring, I tried time and time again to work through part 1 and Couldn't but this is my year to take Can't out of my mouth. Thank you for Sharing you are Truely Beautiful.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's a spectacular difference. Thank you for posting this, I'm up to Day 4 of Level 1, and have been wondering whether 20 mins a day is really going to have results. It's really useful to see that it does, and it's not all hype. Thanks for putting the photos up, even if you were a bit worried about doing it.
  • CBales_05
    CBales_05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!! Perfect timing of your message & pictures!
    I am starting this one again tomorrow. I always start, but fizzle & quit with Level 2. It has to be the hardest level!! But seeing your results have given me motivation to actually continue all the way through it this time!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job. This makes me want to start the 30DS again. I see big results in your photos. Congratulations. Thanks for posting this.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Wow! Bye bye to a lot of belly fat! Great job!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Keep up the great work!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • lisa9803
    Options
    Great progress! You should be VERY proud of yourself!
  • blacklabelbabe
    blacklabelbabe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There is a very noticeable difference! You should be so proud of yourself. I am starting 30DS today and you have given me hope!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! definitely a noticeable difference. great work!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow you are so brave and there is already a difference you are on the right track!
  • kezi_kaze
    kezi_kaze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done! I've just started 30DS today, wasn't too bad, I only have 2lb weights though so hopefully won't scupper my training too much. I've taken some pics, going to take just before each level to see how much difference it's made/making.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results hun! Amazing, you have inspired me to get on with this now lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!