ChaLean Extreme Day 60 Results!

crking
crking Posts: 175
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site but I have been doing ChaLEAN Extreme Since Feb. Today was my 60 day results and thought I'd share with you all!! I will post my day 1, 30 and 60, for those who are interested in knowing all of it!

Day 1 (everything but weight & body fat% is in inches, thought I'd let you know, I don't want to type it out for each #)

Weight: 129lbs
Body Fat%: 25.5%

Waist: 33
Hips: 37.5
Abductors: 39
Chest: 35
R. Arm: 11
L. Arm: 11
R. Thigh: 22
L. Thigh: 22

Day 30

Weight: 125lbs
Body Fat %: 20.3

Waist: 31.5
Hips: 37.5
Abductors: 37.5
Chest: 33
R. Arm: 10
L. Arm: 10.5
R. Thigh: 21
L. Thigh: 21

DAY 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weight: 121lbs
Body Fat %: 14.2%

Waist: 28.5
Hips: 36
Abductors: 36.5
Chest: 32
R. Arm: 9.5
L. Arm: 9.5
R. Thigh: 19.5
L. Thigh: 19

TOTALS FROM DAY 1 TO 60

Weight: 8lbs
Body Fat %: 11.3

Waist: 4.5
Hips: 1.5
Abductors: 2.5
Chest: 3
R. Arm: 1.5
L. Arm: 1.5
R. Thigh: 2.5
L. Thigh: 3

OVERALL = 20inches lost from day 1-60

I've already exceeded the amount of inches I wanted to lose all together but now I just want to lose more in certain areas like my thighs, hips and a little more in my waist. Any one who has been interested in this program, I will tell you it works! I definitely believe that if you want to lose inches, this is the way to go!!! The next 30 days is the Lean Phase and I'm so excited to get started. I've heard people get the best results in the Lean Phase!

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I will be in Vegas!(= Totally excited to have today go well and now celebrate in, what I have heard, as the greatest city! I am so excited!

Replies

• RiverJen
    RiverJen Posts: 4
    Awesome!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    That is so amazing! I'm so happy for you!
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Awesome job!! :flowerforyou: Did you follow their diet or just eat healthier in general?
  • Thats great!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Great job!!! Did you, by chance, take pictures each month to see the progression? If so, I'd love to see them.
  • crking
    Awesome job!! :flowerforyou: Did you follow their diet or just eat healthier in general?

I didn't follow their diet. I actually don't really technically diet.. I do watch what I eat for the most part, but I don't give up my guilty pleasures. I also watch my calories to an extent. I rarely go over but if I do it's not by much. I don't drink pop. I lost my original weight of 40lbs a few years a go by not drinking any pop, and I didn't exercise then. I don't really snack much. If I do it's something small like string cheese or crackers. I've tried to get into the whole healthy snacking in between meals but I just can't. I do every once in awhile but I'd rather eat meals then small things. Different things work for different people. I don't want to drop huge amounts of weight because I would waste away. Inches is more important to me than anything.
  • crking
    Great job!!! Did you, by chance, take pictures each month to see the progression? If so, I'd love to see them.

I do have pictures but I don't feel comfortable posting them onto a website. I may be willing to e-mail.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    That's awesome! I'm in my first week of ChaLean and I'm am soooooo sore today! Freaking lunges and deadlifts! :happy:

Can't wait to see the results.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!