1st day & I can tell I'm going to need friends/support!

Options
:grumble: Hello! I am a new member on MFP and today is my first day. I have logged everything so far but my remaining cal. count is droping fast! I know just about everyone that is trying to lose weight has gone through this before, but I am new to dieting. If you would, please add me as a friend on here and help keep my support group up. Hope you all have a great day! My thanks to you and MFP

Replies

• CelesteTX
    CelesteTX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it chick!! Add me need friends to support this weight lost challenge!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. You can do this!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new to dieting as well, but am on my 65th day here and am getting better at planning my meals around my allotted calories. My food/exercise diary is open to friends, and may help you get an idea of what to eat :)
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request to ya! :)
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! I sent you a request!!
    This is a GREAT site and an awesome tool to keep accountiblity to both you and your friends on here.......
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lots of great support on here, feel free to add me!
  • love4hipup
    Options
    I started MFP yesterday; My Grandmother took me shopping and everything I tried on I could not wear. I was devastated. My goal is to lose over 100 pounds and burn these stretch pants!!!
  • luv4ayden
    luv4ayden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling!! It's nice to have a support system and I could use the same! Adding you & good luck on your journey!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    its not a Diet - its a NEW LIFESTYLE and Better eating habits. Its eating More good things, drinking More water, getting More exercise, and feeling MORE like you! Lets focus on the Good parts, not what you cannot do.

Its amazing how many vegtables you can eat to fill you up for not a lot of calories. Find something you like, and start at it.

We're here to help - please add me if you'd like.
    Nancy
  • lovinglb2013
    Options
    Hi Friend! Im "RE" starting today! I started going back to the gym on Monday. Now I want to incorperate healthy eating so my efforts in the gym dont go to waste! I could use some buddies too! :-)