Been successful once, ready for twice!

Options
Pictures are in my profile, I think its pretty clear to figure out the before and after pictures.

Weighed 200-205, dropped 55 lbs, gained 25 back after switching from inpatients to outpatients.

I'm a phlebotomist and I spend more time at a computer than I do on my feet. Well at work atleast.

Hoping to be pretty active on this!

My name is Heather btw :)

Replies

• jrocnrun
    Options
    I know the feeling!!! Hang in there!
  • lindseynyfarmer
    Options
    Im in the same boat,sort of! Im ready to lose some more weight! good luck!
  • whyldebear
    whyldebear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yeah been there lost over a stone on slimming world and then cos i joined the gym thought i didnt need to keep a check on my food, didnt make it to gym as often as i should have and thus put my stone back on i actually have 2 stone to lose but at this point getting the stone back off would be great.
    x
  • adnap14
    Options
    I'm trying to remind myself to stay in check with my food too! Except for yesterday I had been going to the gym for 6 days straight doing an average of 60 minutes on the treadmill! I tried the elliptical and pretty sure I wasnt doing it right. I have a friend who has a membership at another gym that is willing to take my under her wing and show me all the other machines when Im feeling more comfortable.

At home I've got this ab workout I printed from a blog, wish I could find that blog now to share! Might even tan a bit just because Im 21 years old and look like Ive had 3 kids with my stretchmarks from yo-yo-ing! :O
  • adnap14
    Options
    Is there anyway to access message boards on the mobile app? Feel free to friend me! Looking for motivaters all shapes and sizes :D
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Same here! Lost 29lbs but got lazy (womp womp womp!) but determined to do it again and lose only 15lbs and gain muscle! Trying to keep my curvy figure...good luck to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!