Could always use friends and have more than 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started with over 100 lbs to lose. Another 20 or so to go. Feel free to add me.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just made OneDerland last week. I am happy for new MFP friends if you want to add me! Read my profile first then decide x
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd really like some new friends as well, so anyone can feel free to add me. By the way, Leslie & I are friends and she is wonderful! :smile: Add her!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 100lbs myself and I've already lost 35. Feel free to add me as well! I always love to have new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • HappyNewSarah
    Options
    I've found that by setting daunting goals (60 lbs by Labor Day) that I was setting myself up to fail. It's always good to have weight loss goals, but I like to break them up into smaller increments. Also, having lifestyle goals are really important too. Think about some things you've never been able to do because you were too out of shape or something simple as sitting down to a meal at a restaurant and not overeating. It's so important to rack up all these little NSVs to keep yourself motivated.

I'm just starting back after giving up on my goals a year ago. I gained 65 lbs and now have 100+lbs to lose as well. Reaching out to the MFP community is definitely a step in the right direction! Keep it up! You can do it!
  • kathrynrb
    Options
    hello everyone, I also need to lose 100 or more and more friends is what I need. please add me as a friend
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    And friended! :D
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 lbs to lose. I don't even know when I will get to onederland but I know I want to get there. LOL. Anywho, feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends. (this goes to anyone, the more the merrier).
  • ShaneNelson
    Options
    Friended!
  • gemgus
    gemgus Posts: 1
    Options
    hello I too would like to lose 100 pounds, would love to join this forum for support (to give and receive)
  • layfield101
    Options
    Hi, I have about 80 pounds to lose, So I am close to 100 pounds. I need support also. If you like to snack, that fine but make it healthy. One snack I like is yogurt (any kind), walnuts, and banana. Its very good and good for you. Also suger free jello and light whipped cream is very good.
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm working on losing a hundred pounds myself! I have tried in the past and gave up but this is my year and I'm not stopping till I get there! RAWR! we got this! I can't wait to cheer you on and for us to help motivate each other! YAY for weightloss buddies!
  • ella1227
    Options
    Hello! I would like to also lose 100 pounds. I work out at least 3x a week, and if I can sneak in more, better. With a family, school, it's hard, but I'm up for the challenge! Please add me. Here's to a heathier lifestyle!
  • heathermstrom
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 by the time I turn thirty this year. (12/28/13). I have all year to do it and I'm glad to find people who are working toward the same goal! Let's do it!

Anyone else in the same boat, add me!
  • imstillfluffy
    Options
    Hello there & Happy New Year!
    We could all use some support. You can add me too if you'd like. I want to lose 40 more lbs & am determined to do it! I'm giving myself a treat at 5 lb losses. Like new hairclips or earrings which will come up when I lose 1 more lb!! .
    It is nice to be able to tie my shoelaces again without struggling. I've been trying to plan my meals & am learning how important that is. I plan my pit stops when I go shopping by myself. Like Taco Bell for a bean burrito or two. Or Carl's Jr. I will have a Turkey Burger. Baja Fresh has a mean & lean grilled Mahi Mahi taco!
    With a friend it's hard because a lot of times they want to eat at a restaurant. Tougher but manageable if they have a grilled chicken salad or fish etc. on the menu.
    Or just plan to eat only half etc.
    Hang in there & think positive & it will come!
    R
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I too am turning 35 in July and hoping to be int he Onederlands too... or close to it. :smile:
  • kdkennedy913
    kdkennedy913 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm here every day logging my exercise and food intake and could always use new, motivated friends! :-)
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! :)
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request :)

I have about 75 more pounds to lose; I lost 25 pounds last year :)
  • dimento1993
    Options
    pretty much on the same boat here, this website is awesome. /added