I'm back again for the gazilant time!!

Options
Good Morning everyone!! I am back for the gazillant time. I have got to get a grip on this thing and get back to it and continue on my weight loss journey. I am only 10 pounds lighter now than I was on January 1, 2009 when I first started this thing. SO, I have gained back 42 pounds, YIKES!!!!!! I am ashamed of myself but I will not give up, as my signature says I will keep trying if it takes me forvever. Anyways I am starting back as of today. I hope you all have a great day!!

Replies

• Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome back! you can do it!
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Don't feel ashamed...I lost 70 pounds 5 years ago and it came back as 90...now I am working on losing 110 (and then I will re-evaluate and see where I want to be long term...) - we're glad you're back!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    thanks guys
  • MiniRose2B
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! We Can do this.
  • onebeer
    onebeer Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome back - and as was said aboe, dont feel bad. I lost 40lb about 5 years ago, and am now back to square one... have come on here to try and re-invigorate my weight loss over the previous few months which seems to have stalled!
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming back :)
    I know how hard that can be after many attempts.
    If you've done it once, though, you can do it again!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You have made me feel better.
  • CaraAmor
    CaraAmor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my second startup and I was feeling pretty guilty and upset with myself too. It's nice to know that others have fallen off the wagon and gotten back on again.... it gives one hope!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: You know it works, so, stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :wink: :smile:
    It's posts like this that tell me that I should NEVER leave MFP! I do NOT want to gain it all back! :noway:
  • pixiepandora
    Options
    I lost 35lbs two years ago and managed to put all but 11lbs back on... I started coming back on the site last week to get myself losing again... and hopefully this time the weight will stay off :)

But, yeah, welcome back :) xx
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: You know it works, so, stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :wink: :smile:
    It's posts like this that tell me that I should NEVER leave MFP! I do NOT want to gain it all back! :noway:

thank you, I do know it works and I will stick with it, I want to get it back off and never gain it back again, I feel awful.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    At least you keep coming back! You know what to do; just gotta keep doing it. Even if you "fall off the wagon" for a day, a week, or a month; you just start afresh each and every day. We all do! Congratulations on making the decision to come back! You can do it.
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! ive have just started back up this week myself after falling off the wagon back in winter of 2009.. You can do it!!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    thanks!!!
  • boniekatie
    boniekatie Posts: 147
    Options
    Welcome back. What can I do to help?:flowerforyou:
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....Many of us have had setbacks..we are here to support you!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    I have totally messed up with my eating. i was doing fine and then bamm I messed it up, but not going to beat myself up over it.