Insanity....

Options
I am considering buying this work out. Wondering if anyone has tried it. How did you like it?

Replies

• bleedingdreamer
    Options
    What workout? Hahaha I don't see anything else.
  • kmartin77
    Options
    It's tough...But if you stick with it, it really works! My husband and I are in the second month and I am starting to see some results. I gained a bunch of weight with my last pregnancy a couple of years ago and I had lost most of the weight, but still had about 5 lbs to go and lots of toning to do...

The first month I really wasn't so sure about the program...as I gained 5 lbs! I think it was muscle though, because by the second month I felt a ton stronger and now the weight is starting to come off. My arms and legs are more toned and I've lost 1.25 inches around my waist...Which I think is pretty awesome. :)

My husbands results have been even better than mine. :)

But this workout is definitely tough!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    kmartin77- Thanks for the heads up. I am all about tough hahahaha. I have done 4 rounds of Chalean Extreme, a lot of turbo jam, all the biggest loser stuff and even Jillian's own dvds. So I am a girl that is ready for tough :) I just tried P90x and found that most of it (other then pull ups) was not enough for me. I LOVED the Plyo that was perfect for me but the rest of it had to go. So I returned it and am now looking for something new.

Again thanks for the help :)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bleedingdreamer- the Insanity is the name of the work out program. :0)
  • vballnut2
    Options
    Like the previous poster said it is definitely tough, but you will get good results from it. When I bought it, I hadn't worked out regularly for almost a year so the first week or so was definitely a shock to my system. I could definitely see improvements to my cardio level throughout month 1 though. I'm just starting month 2 now and now starting to see more muscle tone as well. A few days ago my girlfriend even started commenting that she's definitely seeing results in the way my body looks. It does work if you just stick to it, but as advertised, it will probably be the hardest workout you've done.
  • apociask
    apociask Posts: 5
    Options
    definately buy it, it really works. i am on week 3 1/2 and have seen results already. granted, i had a lot to lose. but as long as you do the work outs and eat half way decent, you have no choice but to lose weight. i highly recommend it. it is tough though, and you can only get out of it what you put into it. good luck
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you love Plyo, then Insanity is for you. After you do the first month of insanity, plyo becomes almost too easy. The best way to describe Insanity if you have done p90x plyo is to take out the breaks in Plyo and speed things up and then you have insanity. The warm-up is even hard.