need help !! (herbalife )

Options
so i bought herbalife online from a website called herbal living and i got the product and i used it for a week now and just lost 1 pound . so on my instagram im following this herbalife distributor and i asked her what i was doing wrong or if she can give me an example diet plan with herbalife and she said there is no way i lost 1 ound because all her clients lose like 7 pounds the first week. i only bought the shakes and replacing two meal with the shake and then eat healthy snacks and a healthy meal . she told me that you cant buy herbalife on your own that i need to do it through a distributor cuz that herbalife might be fake. she told me that a months worth is like $200 and i only paid $50 online. idk if anyone knows anythign about this but i think maybe she just wants to make money . but i did only lose 1 pound. after sunday ima stop the shakes and try just good food and if i lose more than no more herbalife for me . any info will help thanks !

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is a pyramid scheme and I don't trust it. It's undeniably been proven that diet and exercise WILL make you lose weight. I'd go with that.
  • marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is a pyramid scheme and I don't trust it. It's undeniably been proven that diet and exercise WILL make you lose weight. I'd go with that.

thanks .
  • thin707
    Options
    I have used herbalife in two occasions , one when i was in high school. Yes i did loose weig
    ht like almost 12 pounds in almost two weeks. Now i stoped because i was having really bad headaches, they keept telling me to drink lots of water. Ok i was already drinking a gallon a day. I couldnt take it no more and yes i gain the double of weight did i metion i eas taking 26 pills.
    The second time was just a year ago i told my self i would give it another chance. My mom bought me the whole package almost 300$ one meal two shakes 16 pills this time and green tea and protein shake. Did i loose weight maybe 5 pounds in almost two months and almost 400$ later then when i asked the lady she said why dont you try for two weeks and just replace the meal with anothwr shake meaning 3 shakes in all, im sorry i want to loose weight and. Need to for mu health. But theres no way i can do it pluss a month you woykd end up spendung close to 600 its expensive so if i was you i wouldnt waist one more dollar on it. Yes they are doing it for their benefit to earn
    more money . Because the one online is just the sameone they are selling you.
    I hope this helps you
  • marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have used herbalife in two occasions , one when i was in high school. Yes i did loose weig
    ht like almost 12 pounds in almost two weeks. Now i stoped because i was having really bad headaches, they keept telling me to drink lots of water. Ok i was already drinking a gallon a day. I couldnt take it no more and yes i gain the double of weight did i metion i eas taking 26 pills.
    The second time was just a year ago i told my self i would give it another chance. My mom bought me the whole package almost 300$ one meal two shakes 16 pills this time and green tea and protein shake. Did i loose weight maybe 5 pounds in almost two months and almost 400$ later then when i asked the lady she said why dont you try for two weeks and just replace the meal with anothwr shake meaning 3 shakes in all, im sorry i want to loose weight and. Need to for mu health. But theres no way i can do it pluss a month you woykd end up spendung close to 600 its expensive so if i was you i wouldnt waist one more dollar on it. Yes they are doing it for their benefit to earn
    more money . Because the one online is just the sameone they are selling you.
    I hope this helps you

this really did help thanks hun
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    so i bought herbalife online from a website called herbal living and i got the product and i used it for a week now and just lost 1 pound . so on my instagram im following this herbalife distributor and i asked her what i was doing wrong or if she can give me an example diet plan with herbalife and she said there is no way i lost 1 ound because all her clients lose like 7 pounds the first week. i only bought the shakes and replacing two meal with the shake and then eat healthy snacks and a healthy meal . she told me that you cant buy herbalife on your own that i need to do it through a distributor cuz that herbalife might be fake. she told me that a months worth is like $200 and i only paid $50 online. idk if anyone knows anythign about this but i think maybe she just wants to make money . but i did only lose 1 pound. after sunday ima stop the shakes and try just good food and if i lose more than no more herbalife for me . any info will help thanks !

There is no magical ingredient in the "real" Herbalife that makes you lose weight. It's just another way of creating a calorie deficit.
  • ginabops
    Options
    I'm a Health Coach with Herbalife and we not only get people on programs but we go beyond that to teach clients about proper nutrition. Unfortunately some distributers just sell a product and thats it, not me or my group. We plug you into free group fitness classes, teach you about eating 5 meals a day, what types of food to eat, what types of drinks etc. If anyone had a bad experience its because they did not have a Health Coach helping them they had a salesman who doesn't take it seriously.