My 30DS results

Options

Replies

• kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am definately going to try 30DS again and stick with it, your pictures helped me and will be my motivation to keep going until the end. Thanks for posting!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, it took me about 40 days to finish, I was sick for a bit and with xmas and all , I took a couple days inbetween levels and did each level for the 10 days. This was the only excercise I was doing using 5 lbs weights. I finished 2 days ago and now and going for round 2 and going to up my weights to 8 lbs for most of the exercises.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW, just look at your hard work that just paid off! I have to give you a great big THANK YOU! As I am starting out at the same weight as you and I too have the JM 30 day shred. So this gives me hope, thanks so much for posting your pics! Keep up your workouts and successes......
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very noticeable difference!! Keep up the good work!!! Kudos to you finishing...I have yet to accomplish that!!!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Big big big difference! It's not always about the pounds! Congrats and WTG!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    wow I can see a big difference! GREAT JOB~ Keep it up. Thanks for the motivation!
  • cananimal
    cananimal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow....that is awesom girl...thanks for sharing that... I am 60 and probably not going to ever be able to do that vigorous an exercise routine...but who knows down the road...but I can do something....you have inspired me to get off my but and start to make a daily effort no matter how small it is to start...thanks Curvy Girl!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Definitely can see the results of your hard work. Can't wait to see your progress pics after you finish the 2nd round. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I am currently L1 Day 9. I hope I see results as good as yours. I am around the same weight too
  • schlagers
    Options
    That's a huge difference, that's awesome! I got about 6 days into 30DS and got bored. Any adivce??
  • sixpackdream
    sixpackdream Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! The pics really show a difference. I would bet that you have gained several pounds of muscle and lost a lot more than 9 pounds of fat. The really good news is that muscle will help you burn a lot more calories, so in the long run so you will have an easier time losing consistently and looking even better.

I love these DVD exercise programs, I don't know what 30DS is, but I have done P90X and Insanity and can't believe how well they work. You have to eat properly, eating is still 75% of losing weight, but these programs make you far more healthier than just being thinner.

Keep up the great work! If you get bored after doing that program a few times, there are lots more DVDs.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Great job! I did it myself so I feel your pain. You look great.:happy:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are kickin *kitten*! Keep it up!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, you can tell a huge difference, great job!!!
  • benandme
    Options
    That is amazing!! :flowerforyou: I'm finished day 9 today. I took before pictures, and thinking about posting before/after one's when I'm done. I am so inspired by you and posting your pictures. Thank you so much... From another curvy girl on a mission.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! I was wondering about how well it works for us larger women. Thanks for sharing your before and after shots, very inspiring! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What a difference!!!!! Well done!!!
  • Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have similar tummies, actually, so you're really inspiring to me! :D I'm hoping to get similar results! :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    haha yes the mommy tummy!! its getting better :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!