Diary of a Fat Woman

Options
This week is the new beginning to a journey of being a healthier me.
Being discipline is my struggle in my fast pace life.
But I am determine, I will not label my health regimen as a DIET.
I hate that word, and it comes with restrictions.
But I will do the best I can, day by day to track my progress, eat healthier and exercise.
My sister in law and my boyfriend are my support group.
I have my goal set small, I have not wieghed myself, too embarrased to.
But I am motivated to win the battle of being a healthier me. :smile:

Replies

• tz841
    tz841 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, V. I can't say I'm totally committed to this yet, but I know what I've done in the past simply doesn't work. So I started with this program this past Saturday, January 4th. Since I just had the flu and had basically cleaned out my system with being so sick, I thought it was a good time to look at what I'm doing/not doing and to see if I can begin to get to a healthier spot.

Best of luck to you. I hope you keep posting.
  • iamvickylove
    Options
    Im glad your bettter, I hope we can support each other in our quest. Its going to be a challenge. But I know we can do it!
  • bigsis91
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm right along with you. It's nice to have a support group, that's for sure, and it looks like you have a pretty strong one.:smile::happy: :flowerforyou:
  • reconman
    Options
    I am glad to see we all basically have a similar approach, we can not look at this as deprivation but a way of life. I myself am sick of being fat, always the fat one. I am determined to change. Change is good right. Withdrawing from all these carbs that I stuffed in over the holidays is hard. I am trying to hang in there. Good luck gals, I am with you!