To snack or not to snack

Options
I have been tracking evertything I eat and drink for two days here, and a week before in a log. I am trying to figure out what snacks I can add without adding the fat, and protein. I have been able to stay within my calories and carbs but having trouble with the other two. So far I have not added any snacks to my diet which does not bother me much, but what could I have when trying to lower fat and protein intake and something with little cholesterol.

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Personally, I just look at calorie and fat intake. I feel like if I go over on protein or fiber without going over on calories the that's fine! Since both make you feel full longer eating more of them can make you feel fuller longer!!!

For snacks I like to eat vanilla yogurt with frozen raspberries (the frozen berries make the yogurt into an icecream consistency - YUMMY!). I also like 100 calorie popcorn and cheeze-its, a small apple dippen in a little almond butter...stuff like that!

Snacks help me stay full and keep me from going crazy and eating something bad!!

Goodluck with you weight loss!!!
  • jsmith31006
    Options
    MrsTomy thanks for the advise, and snack ideas.