Replies

• lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am from NE Wisconsin. Good Morning
  • Jeray421
    Jeray421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI im originally from wilmington but i recently moved to the myrtle beach area....still carolina tho! Good luck i am new to MFP aswell....well i guess i shouldnt say new but finally serious about using it :) Hope to meet some new people and FINALLY get some weight off!
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm from Charlotte too! So many of us :D
    Feel free to add me if you want buddies! Would love to have more people in the area to be active with!
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not from NC but I travel there frequently to visit college friends and family. Rocky Mount/Wilson area.
  • saraknotts
    saraknotts Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Wilmington area (Leland to be exact). Signed up a long time ago but finally back to try to get serious about getting healthy.

Welcome and Good Luck!
  • lgraham66
    lgraham66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    North Carolina here too, Hi Yall....Rockingham big ole Richmond County home of the Raiders!!!!
  • moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    SC here. West of Columbia.
  • Avalea
    Avalea Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey NC'ers! I'm in Raleigh. SIgned up for MFP 2yrs ago and have been signing in sporadically via my phone app. I think I'll do better using my app and the web! So today? I begin, in earnest, again! 1-31-13
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Greenville NC here
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Asheville, NC here.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Raleigh/Cary area.
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I am here in the Jacksonville area non marine....

Just here until I can find that thing that is sucked people back to this city... there has got to be a way out.
  • makeupmaven79
    Options
    Hey there :) i'm Sheri from Ottawa Canada,loving this tool, so helpful. im having a wee bit of trouble with the conversions ie: grams and ounces to cups,any tricks or help? have a great day!
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    8 Ounces Makes a Cup
    16 Ounces Makes a Pint

2 Pints makes a Quart

4 Quarts makes a Gallon

Enjoy :)
  • lnorton84
    lnorton84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm from NC too :) I am from the small town of Willow Springs, which is kinda close to Raleigh.

I actually started a group on here to help promote exercise and weight loss by offering support to each other, and if any of you that are local would like to join the group maybe we could start some weekly meetups at one of the local parks to walk/run. My group is located at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9981-lose-10-lbs-by-st-patrick-s-day so feel free to join. Even if you don't want to join the group just send me an invite and a private message and we will try to meet up. I've been trying to get more people involved which helps to keep me motivated as well :) I've got about 65 lbs to lose before I reach my goal, so I am in this for at least the rest of this year I'm sure lol. I want to hopefully lose all that by October or at least enough to wear a bikini by then (planning a cruise).

My name is Laura btw. Have a great evening everyone!
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey fellow North Carolinians! I am in Montgomery County south of the NC Zoo. Keep up the great work!! Feel free to add me:happy:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Right outside of Winston-Salem! Good luck on your journey!
  • redjch
    redjch Posts: 18
    Options
    Lincolnton, NC here
  • paulaspoole
    paulaspoole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just east of Raleigh here...Knightdale HELLO to everyone!
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Western NC here--about 45 outside of Asheville.