Lost 10 lbs...and it can STAY Lost! :)

Options
I'm so excited that I lost 10lbs from the middle of March to the middle of April! When I stepped on the digital scale last month, I was speechless - 278 lbs. This morning, it said 268. What a wonderful way to start the weekend!!! This is the first time since 1994 that I can say that I actually LOST 10lbs in a month. Please let me know of your successes and feel free to "friend" me because I'm only a few weeks on myfitnesspal and really would like to have/give the support from/to others.

Replies

• starry943
    Options
    Congratulations, that is great!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the hard work!
  • pixiepandora
    Options
    Well done! xx
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    God job! I keep bouncing between 8.5 and 9.2 lbs lost! It's making me crazy! Next week I will be over the 10lb mark! :angry:

Cheers,
    jewel
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Congrats!
    Isn't that first ten amazing?!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited that I lost 10lbs from the middle of March to the middle of April! When I stepped on the digital scale last month, I was speechless - 278 lbs. This morning, it said 268. What a wonderful way to start the weekend!!! This is the first time since 1994 that I can say that I actually LOST 10lbs in a month. Please let me know of your successes and feel free to "friend" me because I'm only a few weeks on myfitnesspal and really would like to have/give the support from/to others.

Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You're doing an awesome job! :drinker: Keep it up, and you WILL eventually reach your goal! :wink: :smile:
  • 4me2sibiai
    Options
    Can I recommend drinking a big bottle of water EARLY (before 10:30 am) and that seems to help. You are RIGHT THERE too!!! You will do it!!! I'm pulling for you!!!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Options
    I love your little moving smilies!!!! They made me smile!!!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great weight loss. That is a big motivation when you see the pounds come off. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • 4me2sibiai
    Options
    Can't wait to have my date with the scale in mid-May! :)
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congrats you!!! what have you been doing for your loss?

I'm on my last 12 lbs (after losing 50 in 4 years) .. they say it's the toughest. .. Me and my boyfriend hired my personal trainer for 10 weeks, two weeks ago, So far in two weeks I've lost 3.5 Lbs and 2.5 Inches total so far in two weeks. we're only going to the gym twice a week, and at nights, weather permitting we play Tennis, Hike or softball (we're on a team)

Also ... I'm kinda a drunk, lol or as I like to call it a 'lush' lol I used to drink every night. But now I only drink on weekends ... I think thats made a difference too
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :) I can't wait until 10!!!!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! I second the water in the morning! I've usually had 40oz by lunch time! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • 4me2sibiai
    Options
    Thank you so much! I've really been using the mindset that with every choice there is another gift. I mean that if I don't drink that 20oz soda, I can eat another 240 calories. My trainer has me eating 5x a day, 400 calories. I feel like I'm constantly eating!!! (((I'm laughing))). I'm really proud of myself for the small choices and am SO EXCITED to continue hearing about everyone elses successes. The 2 lbs, 3lbs, 5lbs...they became 10lbs, so for those not quite at 10 yet, you WILL. :) I believe you will.
  • healthycat31
    Options
    Great job! Way to go! :)
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    Thank you for the postings!!!

I said NO" to "free cake" TWICE yesterday!!! The second time was harder but I did it. Some days it's hard but I want this to work.
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the postings!!!

I said NO" to "free cake" TWICE yesterday!!! The second time was harder but I did it. Some days it's hard but I want this to work.

Good for you! I think you are well on track to reaching your goal with that attitude.
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - fab result for your dedication and effort. Best of luck with the next month too! :-)
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    keep going, good for u :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!