pee
    poop

cleansed!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Bathsheba_c

Thank-you for the witty post.
    I suggest we quote you every time we see another silly toxins/cleanse post.
  • LiveEatLift
    Options
    that depends!! what type of a cleanse are you doing right now? I hope not the "master cleanse" I cleanse 2x a year I am doing it right now :) I dont starve myself eat three full meals a day and a snack + a few supplements. and drooped 10 lbs in the past 14 days! pretty cool :) the meals are delicious to! you should try it out! send me a message I'll be happy to tell u more about it! :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    that depends!! what type of a cleanse are you doing right now? I hope not the "master cleanse" I cleanse 2x a year I am doing it right now :) I dont starve myself eat three full meals a day and a snack + a few supplements. and drooped 10 lbs in the past 14 days! pretty cool :) the meals are delicious to! you should try it out! send me a message I'll be happy to tell u more about it! :)

Cleanses do absolutely nothing for you. Your body is designed to cleanse your system. so if you have to do it twice a year, it's obvious it's not providing long term results.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

Cleanses do absolutely nothing for you. Your body is designed to cleanse your system. so if you have to do it twice a year, it's obvious it's not providing long term results.
    Yeah, but she's trying to sell stuff, which DOES provide long-term results....for her pocketbook.
  • BlackRose278
    BlackRose278 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well, I say if you really are backed up and you need to use a colon cleanser, then go right ahead. I'm using an Acai berry cleanser, and it actually suppressed my appetite and helped me get rid of my constipation. So, if you want to cleanse, I recommend that. But if you don't need to, then don't.

Just from my experience :)