I'm new

Options
I have finally made up my mind to lose the weight this time around....I want to put myself into this 100%. Thanks (in advance) for all of the support that I am going to receive here!:smile:

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey:bigsmile:
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You sound serious and I believe you will succeed!
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the first step :)
  • monk3yyy
    monk3yyy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It may be tough to get going but once you get going you'll feel better!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    welcome! Starting is tough but each day it becomes easier and easier. Good luck!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There is a great support system here so I know you will love it.:flowerforyou:
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    You have already made you major first step. Keep on stepping and you will reach your goal. Good Luck.
  • Garcialynne
    Options
    Hi I am new and I so wanna lost the weight I need to but get stuck..
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Thanks! I am going to try really hard this time -- and do it the right way. Take my time and learn a new way of eating that I can actually do! More fruits and veggies, and maybe not as much chocolate! I have a brand new grandbaby -- I want to be a cool, active grandma for her! :smile:
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    I sound serious for a goofy person! Serious that I want to get in shape, but I plan on living my life with a smile on my face! Thanks for the support!
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Awwww...thanks!:smile:
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Glad to have such a good support group here!
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Wow!! You are doing great with your goal. What is your secret??
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Thanks, Karen! I am really looking forward to getting back into my fun clothes!
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. You are doing fantastic! What is your secret??
  • CookieJarD
    Options
    I'm new too, so we can reach our goals with each other's help! :happy:
  • Garcialynne
    Options
    Okay my first day has not been that bad...Need to find a way of getting in more exercise in ...
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome!