Short workout DVD’s suggestions?

Options
I don’t have the time or the patients to do an hour long low impact cardio routine. I’d like suggestions on short, 10-30 minute, high impact workouts. I like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but some variety would be nice.

Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Replies

• BARKIETHEBEAR
    Options
    I know it's old school but I love Richard Simmons viedo, i try to do it daily for 20 minutes. Old music good moves and I like it.
  • heytheresierra
    Options
    beachbody has great, quick workouts!! form 15-30 min!! like i have the Secret Weapon workout from Leandro, the creater of the Brazil Butt Lift.. OMG LOVE THIS WORKOUT! its quick and gets the job DONE!
  • sharigotchi_loseit
    Options
    I like Insanity, but I have been off of it for a while. It's 30-45 minutes long, though.
    Beachbody is good, they have 10 minute trainer as well.
  • Bodebo
    Bodebo Posts: 9
    Options
    I do the P90, it's 37 minutes long including before and after stretching. I'm getting tired of it though. You couldn't have posted this question at a better time.
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    beachbody- turbo fire, workouts range from 15 mins(high intensity) to 60 mins, and everything in between, they are a lot of fun and a good workout if you push yourself.
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme averages 30-40 minutes and there is one day that is 55, but that is once a week.
  • MJannelle
    Options
    Great suggestions- thanks everyone! :)