Losing over 100+lbs add me

Options
Greetings,

I encourage all to add me! I am attempting to lose over 100lbs. I will definitely need your support and encouragement. Like wise I myself am here to provide support, encouragement and much more. :-)

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Have a happy weightloss journey <3

Replies

• Pink520
    Options
    Hey Gummybearzz,

We are attempting the same feat.. i already lost 50 lbs but still need to lose 110 lbs more... Hope we can help each other out.

Good luck to us both! ;D
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • Sharita0427
    Sharita0427 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I too am attempting to lose 100+ lbs. Good Luck!
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am working on loosing between 80 and 100 lbs. Good luck
  • pleytem
    pleytem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    just added u 8)
  • abigpretty1
    Options
    I am attempting this as well, again! But I will not focus on what went wrong in the past, only what I learned and planned to do differently this time. For me its not all about the food, or exercise but the emotional connection to it. So I began talking to a counselor and have uncovered so many things and been enlightened as well so this time I have more tools to help me be successful! For me its also not so much about the destination but the journey! Good luck to everyone, this time will be different, one step at a time!
  • tracycole4143
    Options
    I have got exactly 100lbs left to loose !!!!! Need all the help I can get xx
  • slimmercaz
    Options
    Hiya, i also need 100+lb to lose, i will add you and good luck x
  • SherinGeorgeCoolidge
    Options
    Just started my 110+ weight loss journey...I could really use the support and encouragement.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to go. Let's do this!
  • ivette423vc
    ivette423vc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually want to lose around 130 lbs. You can add me as a friend
  • gummybearzz
    gummybearzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is about the journey for me as well. As long as we take something away from this experience it will be even more life changing moment. Let us not be the same as we use to be. Let those bad, unhealthy habits die :)
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Try to lose close to 100 pounds. Down 26 due to MFP and I'm looking forward to losing another 26. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • MJJHarp
    MJJHarp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also hoping to lose close to 100lbs! I will definitely need support throughout this journey but we can do it!
  • staceyp615
    staceyp615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    27736420.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • floreo22
    floreo22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had about 70- 80lbs to lose, just added you!
    (edited to correct weight loss goals)
  • annlsinger
    annlsinger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've lost 37 pounds since October 15 thanks to MFP, a rigorous walking program, and a Facebook group of excercisers and for lack of a better word "dieters.' I easily have another 100 pounds to go, although for the moment I have a goal of 94 more pounds. And once I get there, I'll see what the next step is. Please add me. I'm all about support, cheerleading and lending each other whatever help we need.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I am also trying to lose 100 lbs. I lost over 40 on here last year but fell off the wagon a few months ago. Now I'm back and trying to get back on track. I think we all need as many encouraging friends and supporters on this journey as we can get!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started MFP with over 100 to lose. Any of you who I can motivate or encourage, feel free to add me.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. Feel free to add me and good luck!!