sports bra for big boobs

Options
Any suggestions for high impact sports bras (I do circuit training and a lot of cardio)? I currently have a Moving Comfort (it is sized for cups) but I cannot find it anymore. I've tried on Under Armour but I get absolutely no support, it's like wearing a regular bra. Help please! :)

Replies

• successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of is to look for sports bras for runners or riders (equestrian bras). Trust me, you don't want to do a sitting trot without one. Been too long since I last rode, so I have no recent resources for ya.
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use the Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer and it works great for me for running and boot camp. It holds me in tight and I don't look like I have a uniboob. They are expensive but I bought 2 of them 2 years ago and they are still in great shape and they both get washed A LOT. I am working out 5 to 6 times a week.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Ta-Ta-Tamer-II-31110?cc=8532&skuId=3480598&catId=women-sports-bras
  • TheWalkingWahine
    Options
    I believe the best sports bras for large chests can be found at either or these two places...
    Athleta
    Title Nine
    Bounce

Check them out online...I get all my bras there, and the support they provide encourages me to
    work out more! Get on their catalog mailing list!
    All the bras are rated for "strength"
    Some are expensive, but they last a long time, and your health is worth it!

Good luck!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I bought one from Amazon last week that is wonderful. I am "gifted" in the chest area and this bra holds me in place. I am able to run with this bra on. It is a Champion brand and was only $25. It is a little difficult at first to get in and out of but very comfortable and supportive. And another plus....you don't have the uni-boob that you get with compression bras!!! I will be ordering a few more!!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Champion Women's Powerback Underwire....this is the one I mentioned in the previous reply that I purchased from Amazon. Hope this helps! :)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love the Moving Comfort line, and usually have luck finding them on Amazon *much* cheaper than bra shops (barenecessities.com) or sporting goods stores. Enell definitely holds you in, but I find that it looks/feels like I'm wearing an entire breastplate when I have those on.

Athleta's bras only go up to a D or DD, correct? They didn't have anything that fit me last time I checked.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    The best one I've ever tried for high impact workouts is the Moving Comfort Juno bra. I got mine on Amazon. It keeps your boobs in place, and it has velcro straps to make it easier to take the bra off after a workout when you're sweaty.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, but Champion and Old Navy make decent sports bras. My wife is busty and she wears them. And if she can wear them, then she's living proof that they're good. Not only do they support, but they conceal nips. She's very self-conscious about that.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What's considered "Big Boob"...I'm a D and Victoria's Secret holds me in just fine.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm an I cup.

i run sprints regularly.

enelle and shock absorber are the only ones i trust to hold down the girls.
  • jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I trust Essential Bodywear's sports bra. It's nothing to look at, but it works. http://www.essentialbodywear.com/?page_id=915
    I wear a DD and NOTHING moves. :)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What's considered "Big Boob"...I'm a D and Victoria's Secret holds me in just fine.

I'd argue that some may consider anything at or above a C cup to be "big boob".
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm DDD and have a hard time running while PMSing because I'm extra sensitive then. I'm glad this thread came up cause my supposedly high impact isn't doing the job.
  • jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can sometimes get away with wearing 2 of the Champion ones from Target. But that's not ideal.
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Enelle is awesome. Nothing moves. You get the uniboob but no bouncing
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    PS..

just to state the obvious, there are ZILLIONS of these these threads. you can also do a search for "sports bras" and they will come up.

as you'd imagine this topic comes up about 4 times a week :smile:
  • lomogeek
    lomogeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love my moving comfort fiona bra. It's the only bra I've found that works. I always had to wear 2 bras before I found it.
    :) I've found it on amazon and my local running store.
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Im UK 36f and have tried and failed with many sports
    Bras I wear panache sports its the best by miles and
    Looks nice:smile:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    The best one I've ever tried for high impact workouts is the Moving Comfort Juno bra. I got mine on Amazon. It keeps your boobs in place, and it has velcro straps to make it easier to take the bra off after a workout when you're sweaty.

THIS!!! Love Moving Comfort Juno!
    I love the Moving Comfort line, and usually have luck finding them on Amazon *much* cheaper than bra shops or sporting goods stores.

And this! Check Amazon for better deals on MC and if you loved them and already had some, you should know your size no problem! :) Win!