Getting back on that horse...

Options
I'm 39, single, no kids,currently broke & jobless. Nice dating profile, huh? Oh, and I can't fit into anything but sweats, currently. Even better. Needless to say, it's time I stop talking about doing something and actually do it. Is there anyone in my same demographic out there that would want to be a fitnesspal friend, where we could hold each other accountable? I've got some great folks who have been kind enough to friend me, which I appreciate tremendously. I just wonder if I'm the only potential spinster out here. ;)

Replies

• bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well I'm soon to be 39 but i'm married and have two kids, a soon to be 18 year old and a soon to be 3 year old!! Same age range?? Feel free to add me though if you like . . . Good luck to you!!! I'm constantly getting back on the horse!! :wink:
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    I'm 39; divorced; 3 kids and have about 35 pounds left to lose. You've come to the right place! Welcome!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Not a spinster....but my bf said I would have ended up the crazy cat lady if he hadn't come along.
    I am a hermit and loner by nature. All I need is a good book and my cats and I am a happy camper. :blushing: :ohwell:
  • Dreya
    Dreya Posts: 12
    Options
    Well, I'm not single but I don't have a job or children. I do have a dog. Sometimes I think having a dog is much better than having a child, but only sometimes. My clothes don't fit but I'm too broke to buy new ones and I refuse to wear a larger size. I have been known to cut sizing labels out. Makes me feel better. You look much younger than 39. I'm surprised that you're single. Where do you live?!