New and looking for some close (or far buddies)

Options
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today and so far on your journeys! Whether is be years or just days. My name is Kelly and have been up and down through this weight journey. I for my final time am traveling down this road of extra pounds and am looking for some buddies on the site. Any help/support/motivation that can be given to me as well as me giving to others is always best! Whether your across the country, in another state, or the next town over I would love to gain some partnerships. Maybe a group of accountability. Looking forward to many new friends and happy healthy times! xoxo

Replies

• Frau6201
    Frau6201 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just getting back on track myself as of Jan 7th. I'm watching cholesterol and saturated fat intake since the LDL side is somewhat high. I did alright in 2011 starting at 174# but lost the "Umph", too busy, too time consuming, go to the gym tomorrow....all these excuses and plus some!! Starting out with a pretty positive attitude so compared to last year, I thought I get more involved with the message boards and make some friends for inspiration and motivation. Good Luck & Health to you!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost over 40 lbs on here last year but the last few months had fallen off the wagon. I am not liking the way I am back to looking and feeling so I'm trying to get back on track and could use as many motivational friends as I can get, and I promise to throw motivation your way as much as I can!
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi been on this site almost 12 month lost 20 pretty easier if u just log everything and anything lol fell off the wagon since my hol so bk on it We can do this ! Feel free to add me ppl seeing others do well helps keep you focused ....good luck :smile: