Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am a daily logger
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also, I just joined today!!! Trying to return to my younger self!!1
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me...i'm always open to new friends
  • cargilb
    cargilb Posts: 116
    Options
    add me if you like...im always looking for more supportive friends!!!!

wow, you lost 133!! that is amazing. :smile:
  • davids122
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've started again and I'm determined to get my weight right down in 2013 for the sake of my health. I need to lose around 4 and a half stone in total.
  • Orchidjaz
    Options
    Well I'm back and I only have you and Passy Out McGee! So I'm in :-)
  • glen4912000
    glen4912000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged!
  • hayesjh01
    hayesjh01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site as of today. you can add me, I'm looking to meet new friends during this journey :)
  • alsoanurse
    Options
    I'm happy to be friends with you. I discovered that I'd signed up almost 2 years ago, before my life turned upside down. I've got the lifeboat un-capsized now, and I'm trying to un-re-gain the weight that showed up over the last two years, plus more. I'd love to get back to my college weight!:flowerforyou:
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me :D
  • thetrigg85
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me,new this week.
  • mathewsmom
    Options
    Me 2! Anyone feel free to add me. I was 3 lbs shy of my goal weight last year then I quit smoking! Now I have 20 lbs I need to loose! Anyways I am looking for friends who can motivate me!
  • Babykorn
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me too! I'm looking for friends who are motivating and supportive (just like me :drinker: :bigsmile:) At the moment I'm trying to lose 15 more lbs (thats after losing 30). I keep adjusting my goal as I see where I'm at. Good luck everyone!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :smile: