Uhhh Ohhhh

Options
I was doing so good for about 4 weeks then the past 2 days have been awful. Yesterday I binged on chocolate and oreos and today I'm probably well over 2,000 calories with no workout :(

Just need some positive words and hope to get back on track tomorrow.

Plust I screwed up my workout pattern. In the past 4 days I have only had 1 workout

Replies

• javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Just consider it a day (or two) you ate "maintenance calories" and not "weight loss" calories. 2000 calories isn't awful in the big scheme of things. It's okay. I have been eating Oreos every day and have been losing at a steady rate. Maybe you need to build favorites into your plan!
  • bleedingdreamer
    Options
    Looks like a bad day for a lot of us here. I went over 1000 today too. But we can do this. One day will not break us.
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's okay. Just pick yourself up and get back on track. Tomorrow is a new day but doing it right now is better.
  • pandalady8
    pandalady8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The good (and bad) thing about trying to lose weight: nothing is permanent! So you were off for a couple of days. You can get back into it, and you'll eventually get to the same point you would have anyhow! :-)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! Baby steps!
  • SilviaGG
    SilviaGG Posts: 19
    Options
    MMMM. do not give up!!!! keep it up, you just need to focus again... try just for a day, then keep day by day... I began this week on Monday, I was totally denying to be6overweight but my husband made me realize this.. then, instead of getting angry, I decided to use this program. I have lost about 3 kilograms in this 6 days.... and one mistake I was doing was eating less... starving mode...nope, not to starve no to overeat..... Don't feel bad, just get in the way again...
    Hope you can make it!!!
    Silvia
  • Fry24
    Fry24 Posts: 21
    Options
    I like the advice I heard once- don't wait for a new week or month to get back on track. Start this moment and put the past behind you.
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself, if someone came to you and and said they had done great for a month and then had two bad days, you would prob encourage them and tell them its no big deal just get back on track and meet your goal. You are doing great. Start back more committed and you will reach you goal soon!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Just jump right back in! Tomorrow is a brand new day full of possibilities! Sometimes laying off of the exercise and giving yourself a free day is just what your metabolism needs to wake up again. Just shoot for being good 90% of the time. NO ONE can be perfect! :flowerforyou:
  • xdudeitsliz
    Options
    get back on track!! don't worry about 2 days but remember if you keep going at it, you'll be back to where you started and all your hard work will be gone!! :)

-I remember this everytime I have a bad day! :)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....I actually plan a day just like that to "SHOCK my body" and "fake it out" into thinking that I'm up to my old bad habits....and BANG I punch up my workout and good food intake! The results are really phenomenal....

Keep your fiber high for those days and get lots of water, even if its late in the day.

One day is more than alright...stay away from day 2 at all costs. Double up your workout for the next couple of days and you should be go to go by weeks' end.

Try not to be unrealistic...remember this is a lifestyle change, not a temporary fix.

You don't/shouldn't create something too difficult to live out....:wink:
  • all4tjs
    all4tjs Posts: 51
    Options
    I have had a bad 2 days as well, that makes it 3x altogether this week alone!! I am trying to just get outside and get some fresh air, keep on moving. that makes me feel better. You are doing great,. A little bump in the road is just a bump. Hop over it and back to the 'new exciting life'!! We're all here for ya :)
  • Emorriso165
    Options
    I honestly think you'll see better results when you do pick it back up again. You just gave your body a break from restricting and exercise and it was probably something you actually needed, even if you didn't feel like it. The first couple days getting back into a workout routine and healthy eating routine after a fall-out might be difficult, but once you do get back on track you just might see that you are back better, stronger and more focused!!
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the support and words of encouragement !!! It really helps to have you all here !!!!

I worked out today and felt like total crap doing so, but hopefully in 2-3 days all the junk will be out of my body and I will be feeling good again.