College Student trying to lose a good 20!

Hi all, I just signed up hoping that maybe this might help me keep on track with food and exercise. It is fairly hard to eat healthy on a college campus OR find time to get moving. I'm not terribly out of shape, but I feel unattractive in my own skin so I'm hoping to lose around 20 lbs, which will put me at 155. I am 5' 9" so this seems fair for my body shape.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Sending friend request as I am in the saaaame boat. :) (Only a smaller boat. 4'11. Hahaha.) :)
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've tried and failed on numerous occasions to lose weight the right way. I've had the most success with severe calorie restriction but I know in the long run this isn't healthy and will not help. It's a labor of love!
  • MICHG16
    MICHG16 Posts: 11 Member
    same for me! i find it really challenging to eat healthy when at school, i never seem to have enough time and end up grabbing whatever is quickest. i would love to lose a few pounds to feel better about myself!
  • Hey all I feel the same way in the whole college battle. I am also hoping to lose 15-20lbs just to feel better about myself in general!

Feel free to add me as a friend its nice to have motivation from people in the same boat.