Turbofire Results?

Options
I just started this and wondering if anyone had results. Thanks

Replies

• mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about starting this soon and would love to see results. Great thread!
  • amycds
    amycds Posts: 4
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE TurboJam & TurboFire... The only Fire one I have is the HIIT 20 and it's GREAT! I want the rest, but just can't afford the $180 right now. So, I do a mix of the Turbo Jams and the HIIT 20. I/ve lost 36 pounds in 5 months doing this... and calorie counting of course. ENJOY!!
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    i had saw a big difference after doing the first month of turbo fire, unfortuatly i have a new hip issue which limits my jumping around ;( and couldnt finish it, i do still dabble in it now and again its just soo much and such a good workout. stick at it and push yourself through every workout and you will se results
    for those who havent tried it do!

(p.s if anyones interested you can download the whole programme)
  • thick_to_fit
    Options
    I also started and am interested in results as well. Did the 45 today!
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have the whole set but I have honestly never completed a full week. For me, it's hard to committ to the full hour plus and it's discouraging to me to not be able to make it though a single workout y0et because I'm so out of shape. But pitty party aside, I think it's great for HIIT training and fat blasting and I just need to suck it up and do it. Although...I want to be fit, but most of those girls I think have weird bodies on the video, even Chalene. They have very boxy torsoes and to in my opinion it's unnactractive, I don't want to look like they do on the video.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! today was my day to rest on TF but i ended up doing turbojam. I, too, love turbofire and turbojam. the moves are so fun once you get them down. i hope i have results like many of you have seen. tomorrow i am back on it, and cant wait!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing a class at my gym called Turbokick and she says she does a lot from Turbofire....all I can say is I'm pretty darn sore! When I sit down.....WHOA !! I know I was working because my hamstrings are very sore. Looking forard to some good results.
  • phaedrab
    phaedrab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love TurboJam, but haven't been able to stick with TurboFire long enough to see any results. Like another poster said, it is discouraging to not be able to make it through a whole workout. But since you brought it up, I think I might give it a shot again! Good luck to you!
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam and it helped me lose 18 lbs or around there...I am on Turbo Fire and I can def see that I lost inches...I am a size 8 now. In a matter of two months and I have lost 16 lbs with it so far..as well as calorie counting and running.
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I only did 2 months of Turbo fire but I loved it I stopped after 60 days and started a hybrid of TF/CLX Turbo fire is the best program here are my pics...

705BFCB1-CB16-41B7-BF2F-D0FC8014A188-4218-00000206372AD5A8_zps3fea1d1a.jpg

side
    BF16099F-862C-43C7-9F8B-4BFACE2179BB-4218-000002063EF48530_zps6ddaaa73.jpg
  • ClHiggins35
    ClHiggins35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for 8 weeks now. I love it, it makes you work. I am just starting to make it thru the full set with the extra energy that is need to lose weight. I have seen inches but I must be building muscle cuz I have not seen the pounds fall off.
  • AmandaMaitland
    AmandaMaitland Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do TurboFire 3-4 days a week and I love it! The person I have to give credit to though is my sister! She lost over 100 lbs in just short of a year and she loves it!! It's worth it!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I got this for Christmas. I had been asking for it my entire pregnancy bc I knew I wanted to do it after I had the baby. So I LOVE it. I did the 5 day inferno before starting the 12 week prgram. I went Wednesday-Sunday and lost 6 lbs! Monday I started the 12 week routine. I will weigh myself again next week but I can honestly say I can feel my body changing already and I look forward to working out. They are fun and challenging. I can not wait to share my results at the end of March when I complete the program!
  • annicins
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire for 9 weeks and lost 15.2 lbs! I LOVE it. I would still be doing it, except my husband wanted to start Insanity with me. So I'm doing that now. Turbo Fire is a GREAT program.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I got this for Christmas. I had been asking for it my entire pregnancy bc I knew I wanted to do it after I had the baby. So I LOVE it. I did the 5 day inferno before starting the 12 week prgram. I went Wednesday-Sunday and lost 6 lbs! Monday I started the 12 week routine. I will weigh myself again next week but I can honestly say I can feel my body changing already and I look forward to working out. They are fun and challenging. I can not wait to share my results at the end of March when I complete the program!
    What is the 5day inferno?
  • jmcreynolds91
    Options
    rishina27-you look great! i hope i have the same results!
  • jmcreynolds91
    Options
    wow everyone! those are great results! truly inspiring. makes me look forward to finishing it! I too will be done by the end of march. i am hoping to loose 40 pounds and with turbofire, i feel like i can do it!
  • jmcreynolds91
    Options
    I do TurboFire 3-4 days a week and I love it! The person I have to give credit to though is my sister! She lost over 100 lbs in just short of a year and she loves it!! It's worth it!

Wow, thats amazing!!
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually lost my first 37 pounds with Turbo Fire & the HIIT workouts. I fell off for a while, but now back doing Turbo Fire to lose this last 50!!!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 and I absolutely love Turbofire! I've lost 12lbs and 5 inches off my stomach so far. :happy:
    21aikpc.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!