Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need some motivation today.

Okay, so im ruinning a blog right now about the 30 day workout challenge that I am doing.
Come check it out.
http://moneymoneyy.wordpress.com/

Also... today is day 3 in the challenge and im finding it very hard to get up and do for some reason.
I need me some motivation.

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    sounds awesome! I have a wordpress I will look for it and follow you.
  • Well...... it's your blog and your challenge and not for nothing but leaders lead by example! So decide if why you started the blog/challenge is important enough to push onward!!! Good Luck. :wink:
  • you can do this!! motivation is determination !! dont give up your better than everything trying to make u not live up to it
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Keep it going!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    You can do it! I actually found out that if I spoke my goals that I would do everything I could not to reach them. I really have a bad habit of self sabotage.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Just do it.

You'll thank yourself when you're done.
  • Daxton
    Daxton Posts: 17 Member
    I tried motivating myself with a picture of Hugh Jackman with my head superimposed over his body to motivate me. It sounded like a great idea at the time. Then it just got weird with a soaking wet dude with claws smiling at me for a bro-hug.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    You'll regret it if you don't... You'll never regret it if you do. Unless of course you get really hurt, so be careful and get up girl!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    The first few days are always the hardest because you're still getting into a routine. Think about how great you will feel when you complete this 30 day challenge. You can do this!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Keep going!
  • Thankyou so much everyone!
    It was hard, but I got up and got it done :D
    I think its mainly because my muscles are in so much pain that I was trying to give myself an excuse not to workout.
    Im lovin' the support! :)