Any Races Coming up?

Options
I'm doing a 20k on 1-19-13. Is anyone else preping for a race this month?

Replies

• timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow, a 20k! I'm getting ready for my first 5k on the same date. Just started running 6 weeks ago.
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Tinker Bell 1/2 Marathon on 1/20.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    JiggleButt 5K Saturday
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Tinker Bell Half is my next race as well. It's going to be awesome!!! :happy:
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    Key West 5k Jan. 20th is on deck for me
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    This month, no, I just did a 5K last weekend, but next up is as follows:

Frozen Shamrock 3-Miler 2/24/2013
    Claddagh Pub 4-MIler 3/3/2013
    Hynes Tavern 5-Miler 3/10/2013
    Tough Mudder 5/12/2013

And I'm hoping either in the summer or fall, to do a half marathon :bigsmile:
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 5 lbs before the Daytona 500 :-D that's Feb 24. LOLOL. I know you weren't talking about car races, but still. I DO wanna look as cute as possible walking around the pits.
  • FriggnFantastik
    Options
    I am so jealous of you right now! I was too late to sign up :( But I will be doing the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon in September, be interested in training with me? I have a full marathon to do in June as well.
  • FriggnFantastik
    Options

opps meant to quote this one, I'm jealous your running the tink, i was too late to sign up for this one. Im doing the Disneyland 1/2 though in September...interested?
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    HeroThon half marathon in San Antonio January 27th :) just started taper!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i'm doing an aprilfool's race on april 6th in bloomingdale,il.
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options

opps meant to quote this one, I'm jealous your running the tink, i was too late to sign up for this one. Im doing the Disneyland 1/2 though in September...interested?

I always go camping Labor Day weekend, and I'm going for the Coast to Coast Medal by doing the Wine and Dine in November. If you are interested in still doing the Tink, I'm doing this with a group of girls and one of them can't run it because of illness so she's trying to sell her bib... interested? She's selling it for cost. We can't trade out the shirt or anything.

If you're interested message me and I'll connect you.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Not this month... but I start training for a marathon next week, does that count?
    Actual booked races coming up include a half marathon in April and a full (eeek!) marathon in May.