The Yo-Yo, Sound familiar???

Options
Hi all: I am trying to lose weight the healthy way: food with no preservatives or additives. I do post my updates and tricks my blog here http://www.onlynaturalfood.com/blog/14_I_eat_too_much.aspx, but I am SO excited to have found this tracker! So much easier than spark people (which I started out doing) and FREE (unlike Weightwatchers.com). But anyway, it's been 4 weeks, and I am only down 4 pounds, (because I keep NOT tracking) and then drinking wine (which I love). Anyone out there have some advice for MOI? I really really want to lose more and STOP yo yo ing!

Replies

• Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I too like a glass of wine every now and then , but if i do i drink atleast 2 glasses of water before and a glass after it really seems to help cause I'm still able to loose the weight, good luck! :)
  • laradean
    laradean Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks! Today I ate dinner at a bar and didn't DRINK a thing! I know I will feel great in the AM and work but butt out.
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink and last night we went for a ride...I drank 4 beers (haven't drank a beer since the summer) and shared a hamburger with my husband at 10 at night! Talk about yuck feeling!!!! :sick: You would've thought I would have ate better today but I didn't!
  • Sandeee
    Sandeee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I faithfully track my food the night before and write it down and place it on the fridge. In my 1200 calories I include 2 glasses of wine...which of course has no nutritional value, but I cram a whole lot of fruits and veggies and protein in daily. Now if I work out a whole lot...I can use those extra calories for extra food. Healthiest of plans, probably not, but I too LOVE my wine. Weight will come off, I noticed more in inches than in pounds. The rest will follow. Good luck.
  • laradean
    laradean Posts: 6
    Options
    Great tips! Thanks