• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    your body is removing the toxins
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    when i go down a slide.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It's directly related to how much fluid you're taking in. So if you're increasing your water and fruits and vegetables (which are high %age) of water, yeah, you're going to pee more. Your pee should be a light color, but not clear, if you're properly hydrated.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes because I drink about 3.5-ish litres of water per day.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yes I probably pee every hour or two lol

I even wake up two or three times in the night just to pee!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    when i go down a slide.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL!

Yes...I drink more water...it has to come out sometime. Not to mention flushing toxins, often times less sodium in better eating can lead to less retention of water. It's all good.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I've gone about 5-6 times and its only 2:00PM... I'm mass drinking water for Bikram Yoga tonight
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I do now that water is about the only thing I drink. Especially when I nap or sleep. I dont just have to pee...I HAVE TO PEE!!!!!!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Water doesn't flush toxins or fat out just to be clear. Speaking of clear, you are drinking enough if your urine is very pale yellow. Excessive water consumption taxes your kidneys and is unnecessary plus it will flush out minerals that your body needs.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Constantly! I probably go every hour. It's all of the extra water I've been drinking. Heck, I almost peed doing jumping jacks last night!
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I wee loads. I only drink about a litre and a half of water a day but I have a **** bladder
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Random question: Has anyone heard of drinking too much.. I know someone mentioned it being hard on your kidneys to drink too much. But just wondering if there is like a limit and then you have diluted..something to much?
    Hope that makes sense and I get an answer
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    YES ALL THE TIME. even when I don't drink a lot. I wonder if its my age catching up with me
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i wee every 10 mins to an hour. what i drink doesnt really effect how often i go.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    i wee every 10 mins to an hour. what i drink doesnt really effect how often i go.

How do you sleep at night?
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I' m embarrassed that my coworker sees me heading into the restroom so many times per day. But I get that water down.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Random question: Has anyone heard of drinking too much.. I know someone mentioned it being hard on your kidneys to drink too much. But just wondering if there is like a limit and then you have diluted..something to much?
    Hope that makes sense and I get an answer

Yes, I did it once in my competitive sport days. It is quite scary. Basically it was really hot, so I drank loads and loads of water and passed out. The symptoms feel the same as being dehydrated but apparently it is worse for you. What had happened is in the heat I had been sweating, which consists of water and salt. I had been replacing the water, not the salt. You need some salt in your body to absorb the water or the water goes straight through you. It affected my kidneys for a couple of weeks and people in my sport still talk about it and it happened in 2005!!! I did collapse in the middle of a hall at the last international comp of the season though!