Need to lose 3 pounds this week!

Options
So Im not losing much anymore..its such a slow process for me now its ridiculous.. But this last week I ate HORRIBLE and went out to eat atleast 4 times PLUS had lots of drinks in the evening.

Now I need to lose AT LEAST 3 pounds by Friday...I have a wedding to be in...

What can I do?!

Im thinking of only eating lean protien, fruits, and veggies.

No simple carbs like bread, pasta, sugar etc.... Any other suggestions?!?

Replies

• JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    avoid high sodium foods so that you don't gain excess water weight. 3 lbs probably won't make much difference in the way you look to others...
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    avoid high sodium foods so that you don't gain excess water weight. 3 lbs probably won't make much difference in the way you look to others...
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I agree with JMAMA , avoid high sodium, don't drink you carbs, stay hydrated to assist the calorie burn. Most importantly the margin between good and perfect ain't even 3 lbs :) Just enjoy the wedding.

Take care,

Dustin
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Try to cut out crap, like chips and anything with sugar. If you are going to eat carbs, make sure its whole grain bread, wholemeal pasta and brown rice and only have small servings! Eat a bigger better breakfast with more protein-like a vegetable omelette.
    Also, just been having a bit of a look at your diary, maybe you should try to make your cal size in your meals more consistent. Like don't have a tiny breakfast, big lunch and tiny dinner...try to even them up a little bit.
    Snack on raw nuts and veges in between meals to keep your metabolism going as well:) oh and maybe try to drink some green tea or herbal tea, i find they get rid of bloating (and make you pee more:P)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    If you ate horribly all last week you're probably carrying at least 3 pounds in water weight. I'd just suggest drinking lots of water with lemon (for diuretic effect), exercising, and watching your sodium. Avoiding white flour products wouldn't hurt either.
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! And about the 3 pounds...Id LOVE TO LOSE more but I was just trying to be realistic when it came to how many pounds I can lose in a week ha