Besides a multivitamin, what else do you take?

Options
Does anyone else take any other supplements besides their regular multivitamin?

Replies

• TJ26
    TJ26 Posts: 35
    Options
    I take 4 green tea pills twice a day 2 in the morning and 2 at night and then I take 1 flax seed oil capsule. Flax seed is reeeallyy good for you:)
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    I take an Acai Berry Supplement.. it's a great natural energy boost.. Keeps me going ALL day,with no crash.. The bottle says I can take 4 a day, but I only take one and I'm good to go.. I took 2 once, and I was good, but couldn't burn all the energy.. so I stick to one
  • missmeliss88
    Options
    I take a probiotic, omega 3, zinc, and calcium.
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    Sports multivitamin, krill oil and synflex (brand name liquid glucosamine stack)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Fish Oil (omega-3 fatty acid) pills are great for my joints when weight lifting or running :-) be sure to buy good quality ones- the inexpensive ones just lead to fishy tasting burps. Ew. :-/
  • ecalderon
    Options
    Probiotic capsule, Be-hot excercise enhancing pack 30 minutes before my work-out.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega 3
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Vitamin D from Costco and Carlson Omega 3 (liquid)
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Omega-3 (Fish Oil), Cal/Mag/Zinc/Vit D, Probiotic
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Vitamin C, Calcium, and Vitamin D.
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    C with zinc, vegetarian omega 3, D during the winter, and a B complex.
  • amberpaigee
    Options
    Vegetarian Omega 3 and Evening Primrose oil. In the winter I also take a Vitamin C tablet :)

:flowerforyou:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Fish Oil and Glucosamine with MSM! Both help witn the joints.
  • mzmoonlight
    mzmoonlight Posts: 160
    Options
    B complex, echinacea and l-glutamine
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    wow lots of people take fish oil/omega 3! Me too. Must be good if all these people take it!

I also take protein powder in a smoothie almost every day.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Omega 3 fish oil, calcium citrate with Vit D, and glucosamine chondroitin with MSM. :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    Vegetarian Omega 3 and Evening Primrose oil. In the winter I also take a Vitamin C tablet :)

:flowerforyou:

Im assuming you take this because you dont get as much sun in the winter? Vitamin D is the main vitamin we get from the sun, not C.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I take an extra calcium + D supplement and extra iron along with my multi. I spread them out throughout the day, because calcium actually slows the absorbtion of iron.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I take a One A Day Women's multivitamin and two fish oil pills a day
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Iron, Vit D, per doctors orders as I tend to develop Iron deficient anemia. The D helps absorb the iron.

I also take Selenium, Green Tea and fish oil. For help in weight loss and exercising.

QUESTION FOR ALL: I've read a lot lately about Obese people being low in Vit D and that it may affect weight loss. Anybody else read this or had any success with taking Vit D? I have to take it anyway so I don't have anything to compare it to.