Goodbye size 16!! Hello size 14

Options
2»

Replies

• MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Man, yeah that's such a great feeling. I remember when I lost weight the first time and went shopping for new jeans. I had been wearing 14's with belts to keep them up, I tried a 12 too big, 10 too big, 8 perfect. My eyes almost popped out of my head! I want to feel that again. I'm rocking size 22's right now. Boo. :-(
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Start looking into consignments shops and thrift stores for clothes. Trust me on this -- you won't want to spend money on good clothes til you get to a goal weight. And CONGRATS!!!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job! you are doing well. Keep up the good work.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    very true. The jeans I bought a few years ago and saved them because I knew I would reach a size 14 some time. I just bought me a long sleeve shirt today.

I was a size 16 from 200 pounds-190 pounds. I just weighed in at 187 pounds yesterday. slipped to a 14.
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great! Keep going!
  • keeperofthezoo
    keeperofthezoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Love it when this happens, good for you!!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Dallyhi
    Dallyhi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • Colorfulbutterfly
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking about :)
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Can't wait until I can post that!
  • ncishome
    Options
    Yay! That is awesome! I have lost 10lbs, but my size 16's are holding on for dear life... Ugh...
    Congrats to you!!
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Great sucess Katie! I have jeans in the closet that I saved .... had them bagged and ready to take out of the house -- now I am determined to wear them again!! My target pants are now 14's! I will be wearing them before summer! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!