Runkeeper?

Options
If anyone tracks their activities on Runkeeper, and wants people to track against, please add me on there..I'm a saddo and only have one person to track against :sad:

Please don't leave me lonely on there!

Anyone?

Replies

• tmccutcheon
    tmccutcheon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't help you out. I have been tracking on RunKeeper since 2009 but decided to try Runtastic since it syncs with MFP and have found it a very good tool. Try Runtastic.
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What is Runkeeper?
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Strava is WAY better
  • MJannelle
    Options
    I just started using Runtastic as well. It's really nice that it syncs with MFP on its own.
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just used Runtastic for the first time. AWESOME., Thank you!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wait. Everybody's abandoning runkeeper now?!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    So glad I came about this board, didn't know there were run apps that were linked to MFP!

I would use walkjogrun.net as it was a great way to track my literal routes and keep note of my distances run.
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper & Runtastic are fairly similar, except with Runtastic you don't have to input stuff on here :) Great!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I've been using Nike+ for a long time, so I wouldn't want to switch and lose > 660 miles
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Strava is WAY better

Strava is awesome for cycling but does not have the split updates that RunKeeper has. I use RunKeeper for running and Strava for cycling.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    always use nike+. but have tried runkeeper a couple of times. Today I ran a 10k run and it was awarding me 2 minute miles on my iphone. epic fail.