Looking for motivation/ accountability partners

Options
Hey everyone!

I've just started back with my weight-loss journey and THIS time is it! i cannot stand the way i feel in this body and it has to change for good.. this just is not me...Who wants to be accountability partners or just help motivate?
I will be more than happy to help motivate in return!!

Join me???

Replies

• ladybowe
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for the same...please feel free to add me. :) My name is Deb and I'm new here too!
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on the same path - I'll send a FR.
  • dejesus4
    dejesus4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am 5 2 have 4 kids (3 my own) and work full-time. I am sticking to it this time. Turning 30 in May and want to look and feel HOT!!
  • paulasturk
    Options
    hi

I have sent FR as I am the same, and need as much motivation as I can.
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started back too after gaining over the last year, I've sent a FR :happy:
  • Binky280
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I'm just getting started again and am REALLY excited this time!! I need some more friends to help keep me motivated!!! GOOD LUCK!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • cinner506
    Options
    Feel Free to ADD ME!!! Love other people who are motivated!!
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For me, 2013 is the year when I will achieve my weight goal for good. I have just joined MFP on Jan 1st in hope to find support and motivation to do that.

Need a pinch from friends when I go over my calories or miss a workout!

Would love to have friends like those.......
  • carmendave
    carmendave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me.. I looking for support as well. I will support you as well.

Candy
  • Dianak005
    Dianak005 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Same here! I will send request.
  • TerrahRobl
    TerrahRobl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some extra help on accountability! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tiffyt2003
    Options
    Im slowly loseing 50 pounds I get depressed sometimes and I want to quit, this is the only motivation I have people around me arent very supportive. Im with you!
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat, need some motivation!
    I have small kids (3 & 1) and need someone to keep me in line
    Obviously will return the favor!
  • marshalg47
    Options
    I am 65 and am looking to take off 20- 25 lbs that crept in sometime...i am here to help and would like the motivation also:flowerforyou:
  • nroseberry11
    Options
    I concur!! I am single (just left an engagement :) and am also turning 30 this year, I am tired of the yo-yo and am committed to changing my lifestyle for the better, i.e. I quit smoking, reduced my drinking (I'm still sad about that one), and am starting to run. I welcome everyone to friend me, you can never have enough support!
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I'm looking for the same thing. Not judgemental remarks, but very positive :)
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looknig for the same thing! I'm looking for people who will be supportive and helpful, and I hope to do the same :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Haylie18
    Haylie18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im looking for some partners also, so feel free to add me :)
  • angelaange99
    Options
    I just am getting back on the site as well! I feel alone in this goal!! Anyone want to join to share stories and stuff?
  • naicf2013
    naicf2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to FR me as well - in the same boat as everyone else. Am ready to do it this year! I am loving this site!!!!