Needing some friends

Options
Not a newbie but would like some friends. Been gone a while cause I thought I could manage without counting calories. Gained 25lbs back within a year. Monday morning I will begin counting calories to the T!!! Thanks ..

Replies

• LarryPhats
    Options
    I'm in... New to this but going to stick with it. I am trying to shed about 40 lb. Started eating better a week ago and so far so good... I guess but I am hoping this will help. The food issue has not been a problem just not drinking beer and not eating what I want at work sucks. I own a BBQ restaurant and am around food that is bad for me all day!
  • Nobby44822
    Options
    Im new here, and Im new to any kind of diet, was always active doing cycling at weekends 60-100+klm spins plus a few ring of kerry cycles 165klm play a bit of football and could always eat what I wanted recently I started to gain weight so started jogging a 5klm circuit dark evenings put a stop to that and I gained about 1/2 kg over christmas.
    Joined a fitness gym, plan is circuit training twice a week and weights twice a week rest friday cycle sat and sunday starting off at 60klms increasing by 10 each week.
    Stopped eating all wheat products, biscuits and crisps are also gone, no alcohol for a month and not a big drinker anyway.
    Thats the plan, comments welcome.