Need supportive friends!

Options
I am on a serious journey to lose weight and keep it off. I would like to have some friends on here that will be supportive, encouraging, and hold me accountable. In return, I will do the same for you. If your interested please add me, my username is keke85! Thanks :)

Replies

• lauramo5
    Options
    Hi keke! Let's focus on this year, 2013 is going to be our year, right? That's why we are here. We are going to be fabulous! :):)
  • Pfunk73
    Options
    I got your back!!!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    reqest on the way
  • tiffyt2003
    Options
    I sent you a request!m trying to lose 50 lbs or more by August! Im with you all the way
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Any/all of you add me. I need people to talk to about losing weight because all my friends are thin and don't understand!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get too, so come on, we can do this together.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all of you. I'm trying to lose 40+ lbs. Had hip replacement surgery a year ago and its been a challenge trying to get back to it.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Just added you! Anyone on here is welcome to add me. I try to be as supportive as possible :)
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need supportive friends too, so feel free to add me!
  • Pinksapphire74
    Options
    Hi I'm Alecia and I am on my second quest to drop over 100 pounds. Back in August of 09 I started my first journey and lost 65 pounds, but after some marital issues and a lot of stress I put it back on plus 10 more pounds:( Now I'm trying to get in shape and loss as much weight as possibly by 08/10/13 to do my first 5 mile dirty dash. I could use as much support as possible and I love to encourage others, so if you need encouragment, add me please!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! (And anyone else).

I've just logged 380 days in a row and love the support this website gives

I'm 27, from NSW in Australia
  • shesliketx
    Options
    Hi keke! (: A friend request is on the way!

A little background about myself -- I'm on my second attempt to lose weight. In 2009/2010 I lost 20 lbs, but started to exercise irregularly and eat poorly due to a hectic schedule in college. I've gained about 15 of those lbs back over the years, and I'm tired of letting a busy schedule control my health!

This website is great though and I've met some encouraging people, so let's all do this together!
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Anyone can add me also! :D
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    me too! anyone feel free to add me
  • keke85
    keke85 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you everybody!!! I'm so excited I have some friends now. Let's do this!!! :)
  • keke85
    keke85 Posts: 5
    Options
    I sent you a request!m trying to lose 50 lbs or more by August! Im with you all the way

@Tiffyty2003.....wow, I just realized we have the same goal. :)