Commentator from Alabama game

Options
What do you think? Why is everyone making such a big deal by the commentator saying miss Alabama was beautiful

Replies

• trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    She was pretty damn hot. But that guy was a just a little creepy.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I didn't think it was bad at all. He simply said she was beautiful. I would think that is a compliment.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    lol... it was a bit pervy. haha... but amusing
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Came across as creepy to lots of folks. That happens when an old guy fawns over a young lady.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Came off as a little creepy to me, the wow's and whoa's...kinda like the creepy uncle.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The game was so bad, there wasn't anything else to talk about...
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think people should get the **** over themselves. He paid her a compliment and said basically to the victor "meaning the quarterback" goes the spoiles. Thats a good lesson to learn, obviously the soccer moms watching at home complaining don't understand that.
  • kellyr730
    kellyr730 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't think he was being creepy or anything but I think it's ridiculous that she's getting so much attention. They should just focus on football though. She's obviously beautiful but so are a million other people in the world - I don't see wha'ts so special.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not creepy at all she is beautiful, not sure what the big deal was or why people were upset
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Mushmouth should be gone anyway...
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    The moment was awkward but harmless.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If his comments were pervy, mine would have been world class pervy. I would have made Hugh Heffner look like an alter boy.