Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack

Options
I just purchased the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack and have no clue how to record it for my exercise.Anyone have any suggestions? Also I've been reading about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred- Does anyone know if that one is a better workout?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'd log it as circuit training. :smile: Both DVDs are good - great for alternating every other day.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Circuit training... I generally track most Jillian vids as that.

Anyone have reviews on this video? Considering adding this to my routine
  • candy31288
    candy31288 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Circuit training... I generally track most Jillian vids as that.

Anyone have reviews on this video? Considering adding this to my routine
    6 Week Six-Pack is one of my favorites of hers. A lot of cardio, a lot of core work. There are two levels - Level 1 has a little more floor work I think, but still a great variety of core moves. Level 2 is tough (heck they're both tough, but good), and has more standing ab moves if I remember correctly. It's been awhile. :tongue:
  • LisaT9101
    Options
    A group of us at work have did ripped in 30 and now we've moved on to 6W6P. I did it for the first time today and I thought it was great! I've had a lot of success with running 3-5 times per week and I appreciated the chance to work on my core. Will likely do this DVD 3-4 times Monday-Friday and continue running on the weekends. Definately worth the investment.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 6w 6p after I complete the shred. I did level 1 of 6w 6p once and it has a lot of planks and variations of them in it so I am on level 2 of the shred so I can get the hang of the planks before moving on.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Will be starting this after killer buns and thighs :)
    Will be doing it mon wed and fri and tues and thurs doing ripped in 30 again :)
  • tracydingee
    tracydingee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I googled the calories for level 1, found approximately 267 calories. I did these a couple years ago and got off track. Looking forwardto doing them again!
  • FeatherontheWind
    FeatherontheWind Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love Jillians workouts. I start out with JM 30 Day Shred then the 6 Week/Six Pack. Everyone pretty much logs both as Circuit Training and depending on your weight and effort, each is around 270 calories burned. It's different for everyone.