Replies

• dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just starting and looking for some support
  • WEB331
    WEB331 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 46 and want to lose 40 pounds. The tough part for me will be getting the exercise in and I'll take all the encouragement I can get to get those sneakers on the pavement! Glad I found this group. I'll send a FR. :smile:
  • Brooke1632
    Options
    Im looking for some partners also, so feel free to add me :)
  • terrygran
    Options
    I am three weeks ahead of you, would be happy to join you. Add me if you like.
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Last year at this time I had lost 20lbs. Then my grandpa got sick and I let myself go to help my grandma take care of him. I gained back close to all I had lost.
    Well, I am back at it, and more determined than ever. I have lost 10lbs so far and need to lose about 38lbs more. I will help out with motivation / accountabilty because it's hard and we all need "all" the help and support we can get. :happy:
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :happy: Anyone and everyone, looking for motivation is more than welcome to add me. If you don't log in, I will be sending you a message.
  • Andreaa0729
    Andreaa0729 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, you are more than welcome to add me. I have been logging in everyday since June of last year. I'm a great supporter and looking for the same!! My name is Andrea :smile:
  • 29sexymama
    29sexymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    can never have to much support :) everyone feel free to request me :)
  • dski5
    dski5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am looking for he same.. Share experiences.. Feel free to add me as well!
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are all in the same boat :smile: This is a new step in a positive direction for me. Defeat is not a option. Feel free to add me also.