Green tea & matcha benefits?

Options
I have read about the benefits of green tea and matcha powder and wanted to hear from people who take them. What kind do you take? Brands? How often? Any benefits noticed? Any one notice any difference in metabolism? Any info would be very helpful and much appreciated, thank you guys.

Replies

• Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of green tea and I did lose some weight, but you have to drink 3-4 cups a day

After a while I stopped cause it was too much for me and it made me pee to much..i was running to the washroom every 20 minutes

Now I drink 1 cup a day and leave it at that

Matcha green tea powder is supposed to be good..you can put it smoothies, but you have to get one that is pure...and the pure ones run for $20 for a small amt
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I have been taking matcha green tea once a day, usually a cup in the morning, helps with energy for sure, and last week I drank everyday and kept my diet in check and lost 4 pounds in a week, however this week I slacked off the matcha green tea and gained 2 back, but also my diet went off too, but today i'm back to the matcha and diet, hope to lose those 2 pounds again :) I do think it does help as long as you exercise and keep to your diet. I feel better when i drink it too
  • vmahart
    vmahart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How much do you do you put in a glass of water?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    The benefits of green tea for weight loss are really insignificant. It may have some anti oxidant benefits but nothing that promotes fat loss. You lose weight by staying in your budget.