Looking for age 40-50 with about 50 to lose

Options
A 52 yr old male looking to get back to a healthy weight through changing eating and exercise habits. Looking for friends to hlpe keep me motivated.

Replies

• corrinadavis
    Options
    Hi, my name is Corrina, I am 41 years old and I am to losing weight. However I am out to lose about twice a much as you. So far I have lost 7 pounds since December 28, 2012. It is hard to lose weight, easy to gain it. :) I have put myself on a strict change of lifestyle, no diets for me, as they wouldn't work. I would feel deprived and then eat like a pig, being that I love food so much. I am always researching new ways to lose weight, if you want we can talk to each other and keep each other posted of how we are doing and what we are doing. I wish you great success at losing your 50 pounds.
  • cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Carey. I am 43 and I need to loose 50 lbs. I have done the Weight Watchers diet multiple times and have lost weight with that diet. I tried it with their new program and I don't really like the new plan. It seems that they have made it more difficult to read labels and it takes me forever to grocery shop. Also, in the past couple years I have gotten my thyroid under control and I have gained the weight. I have an overactive thyroid. I am having a difficult time of getting the weight off this time. I have more weight to lose this time than when I used Weight Watchers. I've only weighed this much when I was about to give birth to one of my 3 boys. I am taking this on as changing my lifestyle and that this is not as a diet. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rich. I'm 45 and I need to lose around 200 lbs. 4 years ago I lost 90 lbs by exercising every morning and counting calories. When I stopped exercising and stopped counting calories I gained most of it back.

Feel free to add me!
  • Randy_getting_fit
    Options
    Sorry - didn't see that you replied to my post looking for friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • ytb_1998
    Options
    Hi, Mike here 42 yr with 120lbs to lose. I've done just about all of the diets, thought I'd try calorie counting now. WW use to work, until last years change, then I started gaining "strictly on the diet" the new points+ just didn't work for me. feel free to add me, looking for some friends for motivation.